NOTIFICATION OF EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
The shareholders of Protect Data AB (publ) (”Protect Data”) are hereby notified of the Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 5:00 p.m.
in Protect Data’s office on Humlegårdsgatan 14, 6th floor in Stockholm
Shareholders whishing to participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting must:
• be registered in the share register maintained by the Swedish Securities Register Centre (VPC AB) on Thursday, February 8, 2007 and
• register their participation with Protect Data by post to the address Protect Data AB, Attn: Ann Hellman, Box 5376, SE-102 49 Stockholm, by fax to +46 8 459 54 10, by telephone to +46 8 459 54 00 or by e-mail to
not later than 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 8, 2007.
The registration must include the shareholder’s name and civic or corporate registration number and preferably address and telephone number. If shareholder wishes to be represented by proxy, a power of attorney and other authorization documents should be included with the registration. If the shareholder wishes to be accompanied by one or two assistants, Protect Data must be notified as indicated above.
Shareholders whose shares are registered with a trustee must temporarily register the shares in their own name with VPC AB to be entitled to participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting. Such registration must be completed by Thursday, February 8, 2007 and should therefore be re-quested from the trustee well before that date.
Agenda for the Extraordinary General Meeting
The Board of Directors proposes the following agenda for the Extraordinary General Meeting:
1. Opening of the Meeting and election of the Chairman of the Meeting.
2. Preparation and approval of the list of shareholders entitled to vote at the Meeting.
3. Election of one or two minutes checkers.
4. Determination of whether the meeting was duly convened.
5. Approval of the Meeting Agenda proposed by the Board of Directors.
6. Determination of the number of members and deputy members of the Board of Directors.
7. Election of members and deputy members of the Board of Directors.
8. Closing of the meeting.
Stockholm, January 2007
The Board of Directors
Protect Data AB (publ)