2013 1099 Electronic Filing Software from RealTaxTools.Com Released, New 1099 E-file Format Supported
Chicago, IL – Real Businesses Solutions has successfully released the latest version of the 1099 electronic filing module for its flagship information returns software, W2 Mate. This latest version supports the updated IRS 1099 E-File format for 2012. 1099 electronic filing saves business filers time and money and helps them avoid harsh IRS penalties. W2 Mate is trusted by thousands of businesses nationwide, including accounting firms, credit unions, farms, hotels and many other great American businesses. W2 Mate is distributed electronically for instant download over the internet. The software can also be shipped on a CD. A free fully-featured demo version is available at http://www.RealTaxTools.com/ for evaluation.
1099 electronic filing is ideal for businesses that process a large number of 1099 forms and for accountants preparing year-end tax forms for their clients. W2 Mate does not impose any limitations on the number recipients, filers, companies, EINs, forms or e-filing submissions. W2 Mate supports 1099 E-filing with the federal government and with states that participate in the combined federal and state filing programs including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.
In a statement Nancy Walters, W2 Mate product manager at Real Business Solutions said, "This new release of W2 Mate reflects our commitment to delivering green, affordable and easy-to-use 1099 filing solutions that help businesses and tax professionals, process IRS tax forms in-house."
As of 2012, W2 Mate supports electronic reporting for the following IRS and SSA tax forms: W-2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R, 1099-K, 1099-S, 1098-T, 1098, 1099-A, 1099-B, 1099-C, 1099-PATR and 1099-OID.
W2 Mate imports 1099 data from Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, Peachtree, Microsoft Dynamics, DacEasy and spread sheets. Users of Enterprise Accounting software like Sage MAS 90, MAS 200 and SAP can save a lot of money by using the 1099 electronic reporting features available inside W2 Mate.
2012 form 1099 reporting with the IRS is due on or before Feb 28, 2013 for filers using paper forms and April 1, 2013 for filers using electronic 1099 processing. Form 1096 is not required when filing electronically. Tax payers are mandated to file electronically with the IRS FIRE system if they have more than 250 forms. W2 Mate fully supports both paper and electronic filing, but always encourages users to go green and use the 1099 E-File module.
W2 Mate Software Highlights:
- Supports an unlimited number of 1099 Filers and unlimited number of employees and 1099 recipients.
- Fills in pre-printed 1099 Copy-A forms and prints other 1099 copies such as recipient and payer copies on plain paper using black ink.
- Unlimited 2012 1099 E filing using IRS FIRE System (No per form fees and No data transmission charges).Unlimited 2012 W2 electronic filing submissions using the EFW2 format.
- Creates 2012 employee W2's as PDF and recipient (vendor) 1099's as PDF.
- Government -approved to print W-2 and W3 tax forms on regular paper including federal copies.
- Data import from MS Dynamics, Great Plains, Intuit QuickBooks, Sage Peachtree, Sage DacEasy, Excel and CSV. Data import from QuickBooks removes the "800 Form" / "$10 Million payroll" maximum limitation.
- Efficient and intuitive manual W2 / 1099 data entry.
- Supports 1099MISC, 1099K, 1099INT, 1099DIV, 1099R, W2, W3, 1096, 1099S, 1098T, 1098, 1099A, 1099B, 1099C, 1099PATR, 1099OID.
- Automatically calculates Social Security and Medicare taxes. For paper filers 1096 and W3 are automatically generated.
- Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 or Windows 98.
- Roll-over of payer and recipient information from year to year.
- Password protection and data validation.
- Generates printing labels, form totals and recipient lists.
- Prompt, courteous and reliable U.S.-based support through phone, chat or e-mail.
- Network ready with affordable pricing for multiple seats.
- Exports W2s and 1099s to excel.
- Includes 1099 and 1098 filing instructions.
- TIN matching and verification including reports for missing TINs and TIN matching errors.
- Supports truncating social security numbers on returns.
- Completes employer electronic W-2 forms.
- Auto generates control numbers for W-2 Forms.
- Complete 1099 electronic filing software for accountants, CPAs and small business.
Give the 1099 electronic filing software from RealTaxTools.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy 1099 reporting can be. Visit 1099 E-File software page.