Realfiction Holding AB: Announces Interim Report for January-September 2017
Realfiction Holding AB (”Realfiction”) hereby announces the Interim Report for the period January – September 2017. The full Interim Report is attached as a separate document and can also be downloaded from the company’s website (www.realfiction.com). Below is a brief summary of the Interim Report.
Q1 – Q3 (2017-01-01 – 2017-09-30)
- Revenue totalled SEK 12,995 million
- Profit/(loss) after financial income and
expenses, net amounted to SEK -5,934 million
- Earnings per share * SEK -0,60 *
- The solvency ratio was 69.8% **
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK -7,386 million
Q3 2017 (2017-07-01 – 2017-09-30)
- Revenue totalled SEK 4,165 million
- Profit/(loss) after financial income and
expenses, net amounted to SEK -2,144 million
- Earnings per share SEK -0,17 *
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK -2,882 million
*Earnings per share: The net profit or loss for the period divided by the average number of shares.
**Solvency: Equity as a percentage of the balance sheet total.
Significant events during Q3 2017
- Realfiction announces that the Company has been approved for listing on Nasdaq Stockholm First North, with July 14, 2017 as the first day of trading.
- Realfiction announces a large project-order from a South African reseller for the US based pharmaceutical company Pfizer Inc. The project revenue is approximately 600.000 SEK, and will include rollout in over 60 pharma stores across South Africa in October 2017. This makes the project the largest of its kind on the African continent. The project has been selected by the global pharmaceutical company as a pilot test, and will be evaluated by its US headquarters.
- Realfiction announces that the company’s CFO, Anya Mantzius, chooses to end her assignment as CFO for Realfiction on a part time basis. Realfiction has initiated the recruitment of a new CFO. Anya Mantzius will continue her assignment as the company’s CFO until the recruitment is finished.
- Realfiction announces that the company intends to recruit a Chief Operating Officer (COO). The purpose of such a recruitment is to strengthen Realfiction's management and operations to ensure that the company's full potential in Mixed Reality is met.
Significant events post period end
- Realfiction announces the appointment of 36-year old Thomas Jæger as the new CFO of the company. Thomas will be joining Realfiction from October 23, where he will be taking over from part-time CFO Anya Mantzius.
- Realfiction announces the first official order for the DeepFrame mixed reality display. The order comes just three weeks after the first official showcasing of DeepFrame at CopenX, and the following partner summit held by Realfiction in Copenhagen. The order is significant as it is the first of its kind. The specific order value is not disclosed due to competitive reasons, but it is greater than SEK 200.000 and less than SEK 500.000.
- Realfiction announces that the company has received the prestigious “CES 2018 Innovation Awards Honoree” title for its DeepFrameTM mixed reality display. CES takes places in Las Vegas from January 9 – 12 2018 and is the largest tech exhibition in the world. The announcement took place at the pre-event CES Unveiled in Amsterdam, held to praise innovations in product design and technology. Thousands of innovative products are assessed by a prominent jury of independent industry designers, engineers and industry press representatives.
- Realfiction announces the company’s first rental of its largest Dreamoc model (XL3). The client, Virginia Panel Corporation, participated at Productronica Tradeshow in Munich, Germany on the 14-17 of November. The rental marks the full implementation of the company’s rental service concept for the Dreamoc line of mixed reality displays in Western Europe and the United States.
- Realfiction announces that premium car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz is using the company’s mixed reality display Dreamoc XL3 in a so-called pop-up store that was opened in central Stockholm November 21, 2017.
For more information about Realfiction, please contact:
Clas Dyrholm, Founder and CEO
Telephone: +45 25 22 32 81
Sedermera Fondkommission is the company’s Certified Adviser.
This information is information that Realfiction Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on November 29th, 2017.
About Realfiction Holding AB
Founded in Denmark in 2008, Realfiction is a leading mixed-reality solutions company, a market estimated to reach USD 80 billion by 2025. The company’s first product, Dreamoc, has been sold in over 10.000 units. DeepFrame, a new patent-pending product platform available as mixed-reality displays in larger and smaller formats, was made available to customers in September 2017. DeepFrame enables a wide range of new application areas for companies within entertainment, manufacturing and retail. The platform is also being developed for innovative consumer products. For easy access to Realfiction’s products, the company provides complete solutions that can be purchased, rented or leased in collaboration with a global network of distributors and content creators. Realfiction Holding AB’s share is publicly traded on Nasdaq Stockholm First North under the symbol “REALFI”. The share’s ISIN code is SE0009920994.