Rhea Lana’s of Broken Arrow to Hold Its Spring Children’s Consignment Event
Doors Open Wednesday, April 6 at the Hobby Lobby Shopping Center, beside The Book Place
Rhea Lana’s of Broken Arrow – The Nation’s Premier Children’s Consignment Event Gives Recession-Weary Families Opportunity to Buy, Sell, Children’s Clothing, Toys and Furniture in One Location – Thousands of Items Will Be Sold
Broken Arrow, OK – April 4, 2011 – Rhea Lana’s of Broken Arrow (Rhea Lana’s Children’s Consignment Inc. www.RheaLana.com ), opens the doors to its children’s consignment event in the Hobby Lobby Shopping Center, at the NW Corner of 101st and Elm in Broken Arrow. The spring event is being held Wednesday, April 6, through Saturday, April 9.
“We know smart Broken Arrow moms KNOW the VALUE of consignment. Rhea Lana's KNOWS the VALUE of YOU!” said Jennifer Rogers, owner of Rhea Lana’s of Broken Arrow. “There are many consignment events around the country, but Rhea Lana's is the only one I felt compelled to participate in due to the high standards it puts forth on both the consignment sale itself, and the franchise owners."
Admission and Parking are Free.
Consignors participating in Rhea Lana’s Children’s Consignment events reap a number of benefits from the company’s unique approach including:
- Select the price of each item they choose to sell in the event.
- Track their sales in real time online or on their smartphone because of the innovative bar-coding system developed by the company.
- Earn 70%-80% of the sale price and be paid the same week the item is sold.
- Relax knowing their items are guaranteed against loss.
Shoppers visiting Rhea Lana’s Children’s Consignment events benefit from a huge selection of high-quality, gently used children’s merchandise including:
- Spring/Summer name brand and boutique children’s, teen and maternity clothing items.
- A selection of nursery bedding, maternity clothing, nursing accessories, infant equipment (such as strollers, high chairs, car seats and portable cribs), as well as toys, children's books, video games and sports accessories.
- Unique Vendors as well as goody bags that will be distributed to early shoppers.
Needy Families Win
“One of the most fulfilling things we do after each event is to donate thousands of lovely children’s items to nonprofit organizations who give them directly to families in need,” explained Rogers. “We feel blessed to be able to provide this service to families in the Broken Arrow area.
For interview opportunities and media passes contact:
Owner of Rhea Lana’s of Broken Arrow
About Rhea Lana’s Children’s Consignment Events
Rhea Lana founded this company with humble beginnings as a budget conscious young mom of 3 in 1997. Her innovative husband developed the software after her first event and they have been pioneers in this industry since that time. Consignor’s items have always been guaranteed. Riner has been featured in numerous publications including The High Profile Section, Arkansas Democrat Gazette and Women’s Inc Magazine. She has recently won a prestigious national award by Enterprising Women, a national publication and foundation that honors entrepreneurial women with rapidly growing companies who seek to mentor other women in business.
For more information on Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment events, please visit the company's web site at http://www.rhealana.com . For more information on franchising opportunities with Rhea Lana’s, please visit http://www.rhealana.com/franchiseopportunities.asp