Banner Business Services retains its Parliamentary seal of approval
THE Houses of Parliament have renewed a key business contract with office stationery and supplies provider, Banner Business Services.
Following a competitive tendering process, the company has retained its coveted contract to supply office supplies and bespoke printed stationery to the House of Commons, House of Lords and the individual offices of MPs.
The company has held the contract for the last five years. The renewal is for an additional three years.
Richard Costin, managing director of Banner Business Services, said: “This is great news for us and for the MPs and Lords who will continue to benefit from our knowledge and expertise at providing an efficient and best value service.
“This reinforces our reputation as suppliers of competitively priced, high quality products to public sector clients, which is particularly important in the current economic climate.”
• Banner is one of the leading suppliers of office products and services in the UK and Ireland.
• Banner’s parent company is office2office listed on the London Stock Exchange.
• Group turnover in 2010 was £207.6m compared to £187.5m in 2009.
• The company employs more than 1000 people across the UK with offices in Norwich and depots in Hampshire, Manchester and Northern Ireland.
• Banner routinely makes more than 7,500 deliveries every day to customers.
• 70 per cent of orders are processed electronically.
• See www.banner-online.biz