IRIS Legal unveils new look
- UK's largest legal software technology company re-brands
- New look reflects 'growth and success' of past 12 months and in the future
IRIS Legal, the UK’s largest provider of software and services to partnerships in the UK & Ireland, today reveals a strategic re-brand as it pushes on with growth plans.
From today, the company will be branded as IRIS Legal, a name which it says captures the essence of its business, products and the market in which it operates. The new branding will be rolled out across all print and digital communication materials.
Doug Hargrove, managing director of IRIS Legal, said:
“We are delighted with the new look, which brings with it the opportunity to build on the growth and success which we have seen over the course of the last year. We continue to take a leading role in our marketplace, developing and supplying 'Best in Class' products and working in close partnership with our loyal and valued customers.
“This re-brand in no way changes the business plan, management team or personnel that our customers and stakeholders deal with. There are no changes to, or impacts on, our product development plans and we continue to fully support all products across our portfolio.”
See www.irislegal.co.uk to experience the new brand.
Notes for editors
About IRIS Legal
- IRIS Legal is the largest provider of software and services to partnerships in the UK & Ireland. We are a trusted supplier of legal technology to 5,500 law firms, barristers’ chambers and coroners’ offices. More than 154,000 legal services staff use our products every day.
- We have more than 30 years of experience and have more than 300 specialist staff located in three ‘centres of excellence’ in Cheshire, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. We also have offices in London, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Our aim is to help our customers, from sole practitioners to large regional firms, improve overall partnership performance, specifically cash flow and profitability, by providing modern and easy to use tools to improve efficiency through better workflow, improved use of data and enhanced client service through an integrated approach to practice management.
- Our software portfolio includes practice and case management (including workflow); electronic forms; customer relationship management (CRM); business intelligence, skills and resource management; document imaging; HR & payroll and mobile solutions all underpinned by superior managed and hosted service offerings.
- See www.irislegal.co.uk
For further information, interviews and photography contact
Peter Davies or Rachael Richards at RMS PR
0161 927 3131