YEAR-END RELEASE 2006
Net turnover, SEK m Jan - Dec 2 690 (2 429)
Okt - Dec 713 (607)
Income after net financial items, SEK m Jan - Dec -23 (-103)
Okt - Dec 21 (-21)
Earnings per share after net financial items, SEK Jan - Dec -0,13 (-0,57)
Okt - Dec 0,12 (-0,11)
Profit/loss after tax, SEK m Jan - Dec -8 (-63)
Okt - Dec 24 (-4)
Earnings per share after tax, SEK Jan - Dec -0,05 (-0,35)
Okt - Dec 0,13 (-0,02)
Cash flow per share, SEK Jan - Dec 0,19 (-2,28)
Okt - Dec 0,48 (-0,25)
Shareholders' equity per share, SEK 7,78 (8,45)
Equity/assets ratio 57 % (58 %)
· The income after net financial items for the fourth quarter 2006 amounted to SEK 22 (-21) million.
· The loss for 2006 after net financial items was SEK -23 ( 103) million. Provisions for restructuring according to the cost-cutting programme announced in February 2006 affected the result in the amount of SEK -27 million. The ongoing cost-cutting programme reduced costs by around SEK 40 million for the year and is expected to bring additional savings of around SEK 45 million in 2007.
· At the end of August Rottneros announced that, due to the high electricity prices, it would begin negotiations on the closure of Utansjö Mill with a view to moving the plant out of the country. Negotiations on the mill’s closure are still under way and no definitive plan has yet been drawn up.
· The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 0.10 per share (SEK 0.10).
· The company is expecting the pulp market to remain strong.
· The company will not be providing a forecast for the full year 2007.
(For complete report see attached file)