SEASONAL ADJUSTMENTS LIFT RESULTS NOVEMBER 2017 – JANUARY 2018
NOVEMBER 2017–JANUARY 2018
- Earnings before tax and nonrecurring items: MSEK -373 (-707)
- EBT: MSEK -273 (-697)
- Revenue: MSEK 8,978 (8,957)
- EBIT margin: -1.9% (-6.4%)
- Net income for the period: MSEK -239 (-556)
- Earnings per common share SEK -0.85 (-1.95)
- The outlook for the full year 2017/2018 is retained, see page 10.
COMMENTS BY THE PRESIDENT AND CEO OF SAS:
The earnings improvement, though still negative, was gratifying and shows that our long-term efforts to strengthen our offering and increase the efficiency of our operations is delivering results.
This information is information that SAS AB is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted through the agency of the contact person set out below for publication on February 27, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. CET.