New members of Scandi Standard’s nomination committee
Scandi Standard AB’s (publ) nomination committee has in accordance with the instruction that was adopted at the annual general meeting on 25 April 2017 informed the company of its new composition. For the time until new members are appointed or a member resigns, the nomination committee consists of the following members:
- Gustav Lindner (chairman, appointed by Investment AB Öresund);
- Justin Carton (appointed by Carton Group);
- Hans Hedström (appointed by Carnegie Fonder);
- Ulf Zenk (appointed by Lantmännen Animalieinvest AB); and
- Per Harkjaer (chairman of the board of directors of Scandi Standard).
The nomination committee’s is to prepare and make proposals to the annual general meeting 2018 regarding:
- elections of the chairman of the annual general meeting, the chairman of the board of directors and other members of the board of directors to be elected by the general meeting as well as the auditor;
- resolutions on the remuneration to members of the board of directors that are not employees of the company as well as to the auditor; and
- a resolution to amend the instruction for appointing the members of the nomination committee if it is considered to be necessary.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the nomination committee are welcome to do so in due time before the annual general meeting 2018 so that the nomination committee has time to consider the proposal. Proposals may be submitted to advokat Björn Svensson by email to email@example.com or by post to Gernandt & Danielsson, attn. Björn Svensson, P.O. Box 5747, SE-114 87 Stockholm, Sweden.
The nomination committee’s proposals will be presented in the notice to attend the annual general meeting 2018 and on the company’s website, www.scandistandard.com.
For further information, please contact:
Leif Bergvall Hansen, CEO (+45 22 10 05 44)
Henrik Heiberg, Head of M&A, Financing and IR (+47 91 74 77 24)
The information was submitted for publication at 1700 CET on 16 November 2017.
About Scandi Standard
Scandi Standard is passionate about the tasty, healthy and climate-smart chicken! We are the leading producer of chicken-based food products in the Nordic region and Ireland. The company produces, markets and sells ready to eat, chilled and frozen products under the well-known brands Kronfågel, Danpo, Den Stolte Hane, Naapurin Maalaiskana and Manor Farm. In Norway eggs are also produced and sold. We are approximately 3 000 employees and have a total sales of more than SEK 7,5 billion. For more information, please visit www.scandistandard.com.