Interim report Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) January – September 2017
Enviro only qualifier in Chinese government controlled tender process
N.B. The English text is an in-house translation of the original Swedish text. Should there be any disparities between the Swedish and the English text, the Swedish text shall prevail.
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.2 (0.0)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -9.4 (-6.2)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.08 (-0.13)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -6.2 (-2,4)
- New COO Olov Ershag replaces the current Technical Manager Elisabeth Gustafsson and has been recruited internally
- The company has successful completed the Basic Design in cooperation with ÅF
- MoU’s (Memorandum of Understanding) have been prolonged with China and Chile
January – September 2017
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 0.4 (0.2).
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -28.7 (-21.8).
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.25 (-0.47).
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -24.3 (-19.4).
- Conclusion that the purified pyrolysis oil from the company is of such a high quality that it can be used as fuel in diesel motor driven power plants
- Usage of environmental rubber increases at Volvo Cars
- Positive news related to testing of Enviro’s recovered carbon black from yet another global tyre producer
- Enviro’s recovered carbon black included in fittings for water pipes at Alvenius Industrier AB
Significant events after the end of the period
- Enviro has been elected only finalist in a Chinese, government controlled, tender process regarding a tyre recycling plant in Guangdong, China.
For more information, please contact:
Thomas Sörensson, CEO, Tel.: +46 (0)735-10 53 43, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stig-Arne Blom, Board Chairman, Tel.: +46 (0)705-25 16 15, email@example.com
This information is information that Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) is required to publish under the EU regulation on market abuse. The information is provided under the auspices of the contact person listed above for publication on November 10th 2017 at 08:45 CET.
Enviro is an environmental company that offers profitable recovery of tyres and processed materials primarily to the rubber industry. The company sells turn-key environmental facilities to industrial investors and also operate their own plant for end-of-service tyres in Åsensbruk, Sweden. Enviro, headquartered in Gothenburg, was founded in 2001, has 20 employees, and is listed on the Nasdaq First North securities exchange with Mangold Fondkommission AB, tel. +46 (0)8 5030 1550, as its Certified Advisor. https://www.envirosystems.se/en/