The Swedish Covered Bond Corporation (SCBC) Interim Report January–June 2018
The Swedish Covered Bond Corporation (SCBC) Interim Report January–June 2018 has been published on www.sbab.se/ir.
January–June 2018 (January– June 2017)
- Operating profit increased to SEK 1,072 million (1,023)
- Net interest income rose to SEK 1,587 million (1,432)
- Expenses amounted to SEK 434 million (375)
- Credit losses totalled SEK 26 million (recoveries: 10)
- The Common Equity Tier 1 (CET1) capital ratio was 75.7% (88.3)
- All funding programmes continue to have the highest credit ratings from Moody’s
For further information, please contact:
+468-614 43 28
The information in this report is such that the Swedish Covered Bond Corporation (in Swedish: AB Sveriges Säkerställda Obligationer (publ)) is obligated to disclose in accordance with applicable law, such as the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication on 18 July 2018 at 08:00 a.m. (CET).
The Swedish Covered Bond Corporation, “SCBC”, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Government-owned SBAB Bank AB (publ). SCBC is a credit market company whose primary operations involve the issuance of covered bonds in Swedish and international markets. Learn more at www.sbab.se.