Notice of Annual General Meeting in Sectra AB (publ)
Press release, Linköping, Sweden, August 5, 2016 – The Board of Directors for Sectra AB (publ) (STO: SECT B) has issued notice of the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) to be held on Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 4 p.m. (CET) at Collegium, Teknikringen 7, Linköping, Sweden.
Notice of the AGM, including the proposed agenda and the proposed resolutions, are enclosed in their entirety in the press release and published at www.sectra.com/agm2016. Complete documents, proxy forms, and registration forms are also available on the company’s website. Furthermore, the notice will be published in the Swedish Official Gazette (Post- och Inrikes Tidningar) and information that notice has been issued will be published in Svenska Dagbladet.
Shareholders who attend the AGM are welcome to visit Sectra’s office at Teknikringen 20 in Linköping after the Meeting. The company will serve a light snack and demonstrate its products for a healthier and safer society.
Timetable for redemption 2016
As Sectra has previously announced in conjunction with the publication of the year-end report, the Board and the President propose that the AGM resolve to distribute SEK 4.50 per share to the shareholders through a 2:1 share split in combination with a mandatory redemption process. No ordinary dividend is proposed. Timetable for the redemption process 2016:
- September 6: Decision by the Annual General Meeting
- October 3: Last day of trading in Sectra shares before split, including the right to redemption shares
- October 4: First day of trading in Sectra shares after the split, excluding the right to redemption shares
- October 5: Record day for the share split. Every share will be divided into two shares, of which one will be a redemption share
- October 6–17: Trading in redemption share
- October 19: Record day for redemption of redemption shares
- October 24: Preliminary date for payment of redemption settlement, SEK 4.50 per redemption share, via Euroclear Sweden AB
For more information about the share redemption program, refer to the brochure on Sectra’s website: www.sectra.com/agm2016.
For further information, please contact:
Dr. Torbjörn Kronander, CEO and President Sectra AB, 46 (0) 705 23 52 27
The world needs more efficient healthcare and increased security in society’s communication and IT systems. Sectra plays a key role in meeting these needs. Sectra assists hospitals throughout the world to enhance the efficiency of care, and authorities and defense forces in Europe to protect society’s most sensitive information. The company was founded in 1978, has its head office in Linköping, Sweden, with subsidiaries in 14 countries, and operates through partners worldwide. Sales in the 2015/2016 fiscal year totaled SEK 1,073 million. The Sectra share is quoted on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange. For more information, visit www.sectra.com.