NEW MEMBERS APPOINTED TO SEMCON’S NOMINATION COMMITTEE.
In accordance with the decision by the Annual General Meeting of Semcon AB in 2017 the following persons have been appointed as members to the Nomination Committee.
• Ulf Gillberg, Chairman of the Nomination Committee, JCE Group AB
• Mats Andersson, Nordea Investment Funds
• Claes Murander, Lannebo Fonder
• Tore Bertilsson, Chairman of Semcon AB, co-opted member
The Annual General Meeting of Semcon will be held at the head office in Göteborg,Wednesday April 25, 2018. Proposals to the Nomination Committee shall be e-mailed to email@example.com by latest Thursday March 1, 2018.
Semcon’s Financial Calendar 2017/2019:
• Interim report January-September 2017: October 27, 2017
• Year-end report 2017: February 8, 2018
• Interim report January-March 2018: April 25, 2018
• Annual General Meeting 2018: April 25, 2018
• Interim report January-June 2018: July 17, 2018
• Interim report January-September 2018: October 25, 2018
• Year-end report 2018: February 7, 2019
For more information, please contact:
Björn Strömberg, CFO, Semcon
Phone: +46 (0) 31 721 03 06.
This information is information that Semcon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication at 09.30 (CET) on September 14, 2017.
Semcon is an international technology company that develops products based on human needs and behaviours. We strengthen our customers’ competitiveness by always starting from the end user, because the person who knows most about the user’s needs creates the best products and the clearest benefits to humans. Semcon collaborates mainly with companies in the automotive, industry, energy and life science sectors. With more than 2000 specialised employees, Semcon has the ability to take care of the entire product development cycle, from strategy and technology development to design and product information. Semcon was founded in Sweden in 1980 and has offices in over 30 locations in eight different countries. In 2016, the Group reported annual sales of SEK 1.8 billion. Read more on semcon.com