Shaylor Group Celebrates Host of Industry Award Finalist Places
Shaylor Group has announced being named as Finalist in a number of upcoming notable industry awards.
The announcement comes as Shaylor Group celebrates a record year for the company in terms of turnover, profitability, national reach and professional recognition. In addition to the Finalist places for project work and team performance, Shaylor Group has recently been awarded a ‘2 Star: Outstanding’ rating by The Sunday Times Best Companies 2015.
The Award nominations recognise Shaylor Group’s performance nationally and include:
- London Construction Awards 2015: Finalist ‘Supplier of the Year’ for the Post Office’s Crown Transformation Programme
- Constructing Excellence in London & the South East Awards 2015: Finalist ‘Integration & Collaborative Working’ for the Post Office’s Crown Transformation Programme
- South West LABC Building Excellence Awards 2015: Finalist ‘Best Public Service Building’, ‘Best Educational Building’ and ‘Best Inclusive Building’ for Trenance Cottages Restoration
- Celebrating Construction Awards 2015: Finalist ‘Innovation’ for Royal Sutton Place Drone Survey
- Celebrating Construction Awards 2015: Finalist ‘Integration & Collaborative Working’ for the Post Office’s Crown Transformation Programme
- National Federation of Builders Awards 2015: Finalist ‘Commitment to Collaborative Working’ for HMP Stocken Demolition project
- National Federation of Builders Awards 2015: Finalist ‘Client of the Year’ for the Post Office’s Crown Transformation Programme
In addition to the above nominations the company has also been named among the winners in the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) Occupational Health and Safety Awards 2015. The company received a Bronze Award in this prestigious annual scheme run by RoSPA which will be presented during a ceremony at the National Exhibition Centre in July.
Speaking of the nominations Group Operations Director Richie Shaylor commented “We are incredibly proud of our outstanding team performances being recognised nationwide. It is a fantastic achievement to receive so many Finalist places in one year and we look forward to the respective Awards ceremonies in the hope of adding to our already bulging trophy cabinet”.
Tel: 07827 891 000
Shaylor Group was formed in 1969 and is £70 m second generation family owned business having core business interests in general contracting, repair & maintenance works and specialist fit-outs. It has particular sector expertise in education, healthcare and retirement, custodial and justice, industrial and commercial, leisure and retail, transport, heritage and maintenance. The business has offices in Aldridge, Birmingham, central London and the South West. www.shaylorgroup.com