Six Month Report, January−June 2012
- Order bookings increased by 27 percent and totaled SEK 61.6 billion (48.4).
- Order bookings were 13 percent higher than revenues during the 12 months ending June 30.
- Order backlog increased 16 percent and amounted to SEK 161.1 billion (139.4).
- The ongoing operating income increased to SEK 1.8 billion (1.6). This excludes the restructuring costs of SEK 380 M in the Residential Development and, in the comparative period, the capital gain of SEK 4.5 billion from the sale of the Autopista Central in Chile.
- The operating margin in Construction amounted to 2.4 percent (2.8).
- Operating cash flow amounted to SEK –4,255 M (2,305), with positive cash flow of SEK 5,383 M from the sale of the Autopista Central included in the comparative period.
- Investments in development operations increased by 56 percent to SEK –7,917 M (–5,082).Net investments, excluding the sale of Autopista Central in the comparative period, amounted to SEK –2,765 M (–3,212).
- Operating net financial assets amounted to SEK 2.3 billion (8.4).
For further information, please contact:
Peter Wallin, Executive Vice President and CFO, Skanska AB, tel +46 10 448 1120
Pontus Winqvist, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, Skanska AB, tel +46 10 448 8851
Katarina Grönwall, Senior Vice President, Communications, Skanska AB, tel 010–448 8877
Edvard Lind, Group Press Officer, Skanska AB, tel +46 10 448 8808
This report will also be presented at a telephone conference and audiocast at 2:00 p.m. (14:00 CET) on July 19. The telephone conference will be audiocasted live at www.skanska.com/investors, where a recording of the conference will be available later as well. To participate in the telephone conference, please dial +46 8 505 598 53, +44 203 043 2436, or +1 866 458 4087. This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/investors.
Skanska AB may be required to disclose the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act.