Three month report, January–March 2015
January-March 2015 compared to January-March 2014
- Order bookings in Construction amounted to SEK 30.2 billion (31.0); adjusted for currency effects, order bookings decreased by 14 percent.
- The order backlog amounted to SEK 181.2 billion (Dec. 31, 2014: 170.5); adjusted for currency effects, the order backlog was unchanged.
- Revenue amounted to SEK 34.1 billion (27.9); adjusted for currency effects, revenue increased by 8 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 832 M (656); adjusted for currency effects, operating income increased by 18 percent.
- Operating income in Construction amounted to SEK 622 M (595); adjusted for currency effects, operating income decreased by 8 percent.
- Sales of commercial properties amounted to SEK 1,075 M (929).
- Investments in development operations totaled SEK –3.4 billion (–3.1).
- Total net investments amounted to SEK –0.5 billion (–0.4).
- Cash flow from operations amounted to SEK –2.5 billion (–3.3).
- Operating net financial assets totaled SEK 5.9 billion (Dec. 31 2014: 8.4).
- Earnings per share (EPS) increased by 17 percent to SEK 1.26 (1.08).
This report will also be presented via a telephone conference and webcast at 10:00 a.m. (CET) on May 6. There will also be a live audiocast of the telephone conference at www.skanska.com/investors, where a recording of the conference will also be available later. To participate in the telephone conference, please dial +46 8 505 564 74, +44 2033 645 374, or +1 855 753 2230. This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/investors.
For further information, please contact:
Peter Wallin, Executive Vice President and CFO, Skanska AB, tel +46 10 448 8900
Magnus Persson, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, Skanska AB, tel +46 10 448 6429
Katarina Grönwall, Senior Vice President, Communications, Skanska AB, tel +46 10 448 8877
Edvard Lind, Group Press Officer, Skanska AB, tel +46 10 448 8808
Skanska AB may be required to disclose the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act.
Skanska is one of the world’s leading construction and project development companies, focused on selected home markets in the Nordic region, the rest of Europe and North America. Supported by global trends in urbanization, demography and energy, as well as a focus on green construction, ethics, working environment and health, Skanska offers competitive solutions in the most complex assignments. The business model generates value for Skanska’s shareholders through the collaboration of the Construction and Project Development business streams.