Let's talk Digitalization!
Thursday, June 8, 2017 | Novotel Hotel, Paddington, London
An exclusive invitation to the press
SKF welcomes you to its Technical Press day in London, 8 June. Within the theme of Digitalization, we will present what SKF is already doing to adapt to the new industrial era and give an update on recent customer application developments and materials.
• Victoria Van Camp, CTO and President, Innovation & Business Development
• Mark Roberts, Honeywell, Director of Strategy & Innovation for Honeywell Connected Plant
• Erwin Weis, Manager SKF IoT Technology
• Luc Graux, President Bearing Operations
• Thomas Fröst, Industrial Units Director
RSVP by 4 May latest (link in pdf)
For questions, please contact Nia Kihlström:firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 706 67 28 97
For further information, please contact:
Press Relations: Nia Kihlström, +46 31-337 2897; +46 706 67 28 97; email@example.com
SKF is a leading global supplier of bearings, seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems, and services which include technical support, maintenance and reliability services, engineering consulting and training. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in 2016 were SEK 72 787 million and the number of employees was 44 868.
® SKF is a registered trademark of the SKF Group.