Eriez Hydroflow® Provides Engineering Solutions and Technical Assistance on Design and Construction of Industrial Filtration Systems
Erie, Pa. — Eriez Hydroflow®now offers engineering and technical support for industrial customers planning to install a single filter unit or an entire filtration system. This support includes system recommendations, design and layout services as well as installation and start-up.
Eriez’ industrial filtration systems and fluid recycling equipment maximize coolant effectiveness and longevity, enabling industrial customers to improve productivity and reduce disposal costs. Fluid filtering applications range from individual machine tools or cells to complete plant-wide centralized systems to support a variety of metalworking operations using water-based coolants to straight oil lubricants.
Components of each Eriez Hydroflow filter are integrated into a high performance, low maintenance system. Recommendations for system design and performance are based on a variety of factors such as:
Design and layout services assist customers in every facet of the design and floor plan layout stages of their project. These services include:
- Recommendations for machine tool placement to minimize installation costs and increase efficiency
- Analysis of dirty coolant collection, such as sumps, in floor trenching or overhead piping
- Economic analysis of chip collection and handling
- Specifications of components and lists of recommended spare parts
- Engineering drawings of piping, coolant chutes or trenching at individual machine tools or central systems
- Design of electrical monitoring and PLC control systems
- Documentation necessary for installation contractor bidding
Eriez Hydroflow also offers installation and start-up, the final steps in acquiring a filtration system. Among the services available are:
- Assistance in the selection of qualified installation contractors
- On-site contractor supervision during installation
- Supervision of the filter start-up and run-off
- Providing operator and maintenance training
For more information, visit www.eriez.com/hydroflow.
Eriez is recognized as world authority in advanced technology for magnetic, vibratory and inspection applications. The company’s magnetic lift and separation, metal detection, x-ray, materials feeding, screening, conveying and controlling equipment have application in the process, metalworking, packaging, recycling, mining, aggregate and textile industries. Eriez manufactures and markets these products through 12 international facilities located on six continents. For more information, call toll-free (888) 300-ERIEZ (3743) within the U.S. and Canada. For online users, visit www.eriez.com or send e-mail to email@example.com. Eriez World Headquarters is located at 2200 Asbury Road, Erie, PA 16506.
Ed Stevens, Stevens Strategic Communications
Keith Jones, Eriez