Notice of Annual General Meeting in SWECO AB (publ)
Sweco AB will on 16 March 2018 publish the content of the notice of the Annual General Meeting in the Official Gazette (Post- och Inrikes Tidningar) and on the company’s website. A note that the notice has been issued will at the same time be published in Svenska Dagbladet.
The Annual General Meeting will be held on 19 April 2018, at 3 p.m. CET at Näringslivets Hus, Storgatan 19, in Stockholm.
Holders of shares registered in their own name in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB by Friday, 13 April 2018, and who have notified the company of their intention to participate by Friday, 13 April 2018 at the following address: Sweco AB, “Sweco Årsstämma”, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, 101 23 Stockholm, are entitled to participate in the meeting. Notification of intention to participate can also be made by telephone on 08-402 90 73 during weekdays between 9 am and 5 pm, or through Sweco’s web site www.swecogroup.com.
The notification shall include name, personal identity number (registration number for legal entities), address and telephone number, as well as the registered number of shares and counsel, if applicable. Registered participants at the meeting will receive an entrance pass by mail, which should be shown upon entry to the meeting.
At the general meeting, to be opened by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the following items should be considered
1. Election of Chairman of the general meeting
2. Election of Secretary of the general meeting
3. Drafting and approval of the voting list
4. Approval of the agenda
5. Election of two scrutinizers of the minutes of the meeting
6. Resolution on whether the meeting has been duly convened
7. Statement by the President
8. Presentation of the annual report and the auditor’s report as well as the consolidated annual report and the auditor’s report thereon for the year 2017
9. Resolutions on
a) approval of the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet, as well as the consolidated profit and loss statement and the consolidated balance sheet
b) approval of the allocation of profit as set forth in the approved balance sheet and record date for distribution of dividends
c) discharge from liability for the Directors and the President
10. Resolution on the number of Directors and Auditors to be appointed by the annual general meeting
11. Resolution on fees to the Directors and Auditors
12. Election of Directors and the Chairman of the Board of Directors
13. Election of Auditor
14. Resolution on principles for salary and other remuneration to Senior Executives in the Sweco Group
15. Resolutions on
a) implementation of a Share Bonus Scheme 2018 for employees in Sweden
b) transfer of Series B treasury shares
c) authorizing the Board of Directors to sell Series B treasury shares to secure payment of social security contributions
16. Resolutions on
a) implementation of a performance based 2018 Share Savings Scheme
b) transfers of treasury shares to participants in the share savings scheme
17. Resolution on authorizing the Board of Directors to resolve on acquisitions and transfers of treasury shares
18. Resolutions on approval of the sale of shares in subsidiary Mecaplan
19. Conclusion of the annual general meeting
The notice in its full length is attached to this press release.
For more information contact:
Lars Torstensson, Communications Director at Sweco, +46 8 695 62 27, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Lagerwall, General Counsel at Sweco, +46 8 695 66 16, email@example.com
Sweco plans and designs tomorrow’s communities and cities. Our work produces sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure and access to electricity and clean water. With 14,500 employees in Europe, we offer our customers the right expertise for every situation. We carry out projects in 70 countries annually throughout the world. Sweco is Europe’s leading engineering and architecture consultancy, with sales of approximately SEK 16.9 billion (EUR 1.8 billion). The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.