Welcome to Swedbank’s Annual General Meeting 2018
The shareholders in Swedbank AB are hereby given notice to the Annual General Meeting at Skandiascenen, Cirkus, Djurgårdsslätten 43-45, Stockholm, on Thursday 22 March, 2018 at 11.00 am (CET).
Shareholders are welcome from 9:30 am (CET). Before the Meeting, the management of Swedbank will be available in the lobby for questions from shareholders. Light refreshments will be provided in connection hereto.
As a service to non-Swedish speaking shareholders, the meeting will be simultaneously interpreted into English.
Shareholders who wish to attend the meeting must be recorded in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB (“Euroclear”, the Swedish Central Securities Depository) on 16 March, 2018 (the “Record Date”), and must give notice of their attendance to Swedbank no later than 16 March, 2018 preferably before 3.00 pm (CET).
Notification may be submitted:
- by letter to Swedbank AB, “Årsstämman”, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden, or
- by telephone +46 8 402 90 60, or
- at www.swedbank.com/agm.
The notification shall state the name and should in addition thereto state the personal/company registration number (for Swedish permanent residents or companies), address, telephone number and the number of any advisors (not more than two).
Entrance cards, which shall be presented at the entrance to the meeting venue, will be sent from 17 March, 2018.
1. Opening of the Meeting and address by the Chair of the Board of Directors
2. Election of the Meeting Chair
3. Preparation and approval of the voting list
4. Approval of the agenda
5. Election of two persons to verify the minutes
6. Decision whether the Meeting has been duly convened
7. a) Presentation of the annual report and the consolidated accounts for the financial year 2017
b) Presentation of the auditor’s reports for the bank and the group for the financial year 2017
c) Address by the CEO
8. Adoption of the profit and loss account and balance sheet of the bank and the consolidated profit and loss account and consolidated balance sheet for the financial year 2017
9. Approval of the allocation of the bank’s profit in accordance with the adopted balance sheet as well as decision on the record date for dividends
10. a–q) Decision whether to discharge the members of the Board of Directors and CEO from liability
11. Decision on amendments to the Articles of Association
12. Determination of the number of Board members
13. Determination of the remuneration to the Board members and the Auditor
14. a–j) Election of the Board members
15. Election of the Chair of the Board of Directors
16. Election of Auditor
17. Decision on the Nomination Committee
18. Decision on the guidelines for remuneration to top executives
19. Decision to acquire own shares in accordance with the Securities Market Act
20. Decision on authorization for the Board of Directors to decide on acquisitions of own shares in addition to what is stated in item 19
21. Decision on authorization for the Board of Directors to decide on issuance of convertibles
22. Decision on performance and share based remuneration programs for 2018
a)Approval of the resolution of the Board of Directors on a common program (“Eken 2018”)
b)Approval of the resolution of the Board of Directors regarding deferred variable remuneration in the form of shares under the Individual Program (“IP 2018”)
c)Decision regarding transfer of own shares
23. Matter submitted by the shareholder Göran Westman regarding suggested proposal to implement the Lean-concept
24. Matter submitted by the shareholder Carl Axel Bruno regarding suggested proposal to re-introduce the bank books
25. Matter submitted by the shareholder Joacim Sjöberg regarding suggested proposal to revise the dividend policy of the bank
26. Closing of the meeting
Read the full notice in attached pdf-document.
The notice will also be available on www.swedbank.com/agm where notification can be submitted.
For further information:
Gregori Karamouzis, Head of Investor Relations, Swedbank, phone: +46 72 740 63 38
Josefine Uppling, Head of Press Office, Swedbank, phone: +46 76 114 54 21
Swedbank promotes a sound and sustainable financial situation for the many people, households and companies. Our vision is to contribute to development “Beyond Financial Growth”. As a leading bank in the home markets of Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, Swedbank offers a wide range of financial services and products. Swedbank has over 7 million retail customers and around 625 000 corporate customers and organisations with 218 branches in Sweden and 133 branches in the Baltic countries. The group is also present in other Nordic countries, the US and China. As of 6 February, 2018 the group had total assets of SEK 2 213 billion.
Read more at www.swedbank.com