TalkPool’s new share issue successfully completed
This information is information that Talkpool is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 10.00 CET on 26 October, 2016.
TalkPool AG today announces the outcome of the new shares issue on Nasdaq First North, Stockholm. The share issue, of a total of SEK 10 million, attracted strong interest among investors and was significantly oversubscribed.
The share issue and outcome in brief:
- The share issue consisted of an offering to the general public, with a price of SEK 45 per share.
- The Offering comprised up to 222,222 newly issued shares.
- The Offering raised proceeds of approximately SEK 10 million.
- All applicants of the share issue will be allotted shares, however some applicants will not receive the amount of shares applied for as a result of the high interest for subscription.
- Day of settlement for the Offer is 28 October, 2016.
In connection with the Offering, Remium Nordic AB was the financial adviser to TalkPool, Nordnet was the placing agent and Aktieinvest FK AB was the issuing agent.
For further information, please visit www.talkpool.com or contact:
Erik Strömstedt, CEO, tel: +41 79 790 60 40
Hanna Rubensson, CFO tel: +46 73 140 48 40
TalkPool builds, maintains and improves telecommunication networks globally. Through its cutting-edge technical expertise, long experience and agile business model, TalkPool offers global telecom vendors and operators high-quality services on short notice no matter the location. Moreover, TalkPool is one of few companies with actual solutions and contracts in place in the exciting IoT-market. Remium Nordic AB is TalkPool’s Certified Advisor.