Social Stage Launches Business Kit Designed for Small Business Owners
(May 15, 2012 – Westlake Village, CA): Social Stage, the California-based creator of online platforms that allow users to build custom websites within Facebook pages, announced today the launch of Social Media Business Starter Kit, a new “fan page business kit” designed for small businesses. As a leader in social media business applications, Social Stage has created this program by combining powerful solutions with simple, straightforward tools to kick-start entrepreneurial aspirations and help business owners get started in selling social media solutions to their clients.
The Social Media Business Starter Kit includes:
- Personal selling website inside the Facebook page, plus three months free hosting
- Five-video getting started series "Starting & Building your Social Media Business"
- One-year access to the online training program "Social Business-in-a-Box"
- Free use of the most-powerful social fan page builder platform
- Access to monthly live training webinars with CEO Brandon Lee and special guests, plus access to archives of all recorded webinars and training sessions for one-year
- Monthly campaign tools including website templates, sales sheets and free, customizable marketing materials
The Social Media Business Kit takes the guesswork out of building and growing your social media business and helps business owners determine the best industry and selling strategy, define goals and targets, generate marketing materials, customize a Facebook website and practice and refine a pitch. The end result is a platform that helps business owners promote and manage a business and ultimately build more effective Facebook solutions of their clients – all without having to use expensive developers or designers.
“I created the Social Media Business Kit and the Business-in-a-Box tools based on the method and strategies that I used when I started selling Facebook pages,” says Brandon Lee, CEO, Social Stage. “This unique and comprehensive tool chest was built for you based on my own selling activities and the tools that I created for myself and my team.”
Press: For more information, or to schedule an interview, contact Lori Faigin at (973) 257-5533 or at lfaigin@theS3agency.com
About Social Stage
Launched in April 2011, Social Stage is an online platform that allows users to build custom websites within Facebook pages. Brandon Lee, Co-Founder and CEO, has created this service offering pre-packaged suites that provide small business owners the ability to create Facebook websites – fast. Social Stage helps others build their companies, offer value, and stand out in the social sphere. For more information about Social Stage, visit http://www.socialstage.com/, Facebook.com/socialstage or @socialstage on Twitter.