Lion World Tours Offers a 5-Star South Africa Safari Trip
With International Air for $3,899*
You can watch the sun rise from your bedroom's private viewing deck at Lion Sands River Lodge, which is positioned on a site with trees dating back 800 years. The Lodge is about spirit, warmth, nature and relaxation, hosted by a family of staff that will make it feel like home away from home. Alternatively you can sip fine wine in one of Tinga Game Lodge's spacious suites as the animals stop by for a drink from the Sabie River. Tinga offers the ultimate combination of total luxury and first-class service and is one of Africa's premier destinations offering the ultimate African safari experience.
The ten-day Lion Sands in Style package includes:
- Roundtrip flights from Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa to connect with your international flight
- International flights from New York (JFK) or Washington, D.C., on top-rated South African Airways
- Flights within South Africa and all ground transfers
- Four nights at the upscale More Quarters in Cape Town
- Three nights at the 5-star Lion Sands River Lodge or Tinga Game Lodge in this big-5 wildlife paradise
- Six open-vehicle game drives
- Half-day tour of the Ernie Els Winery near Cape Town
- 13 meals: Seven breakfasts, three lunches and three dinners
Lion Sands in Style is valid for travel September 2, 11, 18 (Lion Sands) and October. 5, 12, 31 (Tinga Game Lodge)
To book any of these travel deals, call Lion World Tours at 1-800-387-2706 (USA) or 1-800-668-9968 (Canada) or visit www.lionworldtours.com for detailed itineraries of the deals offered.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Arnelle Kendall | Vice President of Public Relations
The Travel Corporation | 110 East Atlantic Avenue Suite 325 | Delray Beach, Florida 33444 | USA
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 561.330.0850
Terri Jankelow | Sales Manager
Lion World Tours | 33 Kern Road | Toronto, Ontario M3B 1S9 | Canada
E: email@example.com | T: 1-416-920-5466
About Lion World Tours
Lion World Tours specializes in group and individual tours to Southern and East Africa, and is a member of The Travel Corporation, which also includes Trafalgar, Contiki, Brendan Vacations, Red Carnation Boutique Hotel Collection, Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection and Insight Vacations. In its fifth decade, clients continue to benefit from Lion World Tours’ destination knowledge, expertise, and emphasis on customer service. With their safari specialists all having first-hand knowledge of Africa, Lion World Tours can confidently assist clients in creating an African adventure that fits their specific interests as well as their budget. Affordable luxury and value for money are what keep clients coming back to Lion World Tours.