Thule Group interim report for the second quarter, April-June, 2016
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 1,795m (1,689), corresponding to an increase of 6.3 percent. Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, sales rose 8.2 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 417m (370), corresponding to an increase of 12.7 percent and a margin of 23.2 percent (21.9). Underlying EBIT was SEK 420m (374) and adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, underlying EBIT rose 9.9 percent and the margin improved 0.4 percentage points.
- Net income was SEK 308m (278).
- Cash flow from operating activities totaled SEK 381m (248).
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK 3.05 (2.78).
- After the balance-sheet date, GMG B.V. – the leading manufacturer of child bike seats in the Benelux region – was acquired for EUR 10.0m on a debt-free basis. GMG B.V. had sales of EUR 6.1m in 2015.
The full report is available at www.thulegroup.com
A combined press- and analyst call with Magnus Welander, CEO and President, and Lennart Mauritzson, CFO, is scheduled for today, July 21, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. (CET).
The conference will be in English.
Information about the conference call is available at www.thulegroup.com
This information is information that Thule Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act.
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 07h45 a.m. CET on 21 July 2016.
Enquiries, please contact:
SVP Communications and Investor Relations
Tel: +46 70 309 00 21
About Thule Group
Thule Group is a world leader in products that make it easy to bring the things you care for – easily, securely and in style – when living an active life. Under the motto Active Life, Simplified. we offer products within two segments: Outdoor&Bags (e.g. equipment for cycling-, water- and winter sports, roof boxes, bike trailers, baby joggers, laptop and camera bags, backpacks and cases for mobile handheld devices) and Specialty (pick-up truck tool boxes).
Our products are sold in 139 markets globally.
There are more than 2,000 of us working for Thule Group at nine production facilities and more than 35 sales locations all over the world.
Net sales for 2015 amounted to 5.3 billion SEK.
Thule Group is a public company listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, please visit www.thulegroup.com