PartyLite Worldwide Selects TradeStone Software’s Merchandise Lifecycle Management Suite for Product Development Needs
Gloucester, Mass., May 21, 2012,
- TradeStone Software delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced PartyLite Worldwide has selected TradeStone for their product development needs.
- TradeStone was selected due to the software’s ease of use, integration capabilities and validation in the market.
- TradeStone’s solutions will allow PartyLite to create, communicate and store a ‘single version of the truth’ for effective collaboration both internally and across its supplier base.
- “PartyLite conducted a thorough search and the selection of TradeStone from an early pool of a dozen other providers is a testament to our confidence in their ability to enable us to lay the foundation for continuous growth and improvement,” said PartyLite Worldwide. “We look forward to working with them to provide comprehensive functionality for all aspects of our product development and portfolio planning.”
- “PartyLite is a significant new partner for us as we expand further into the retail manufacturing space,” said Chris Morrison, Senior Vice President Sales & Marketing, TradeStone Software. “We plan to help PartyLite eliminate redundancy, reduce the number of forms generated and improve their portfolio management capabilities.”
About PartyLite Worldwide
PartyLite is a top direct seller of candles, candle warmers and home-fragrance products in the world with nearly 60,000 independent consultants in 18 countries. PartyLite holds the number 21 spot in the Direct Selling News Global 100: The Top Direct Selling Companies in the World.
Based in Plymouth, Mass., PartyLite was established in 1973 and is a subsidiary of Blyth, Inc. Blyth, Inc. is the leading designer and marketer of candles and accessories for the home and wellness products sold through direct selling and direct marketing channels. For more information about PartyLite, please visit www.partylite.com and www.facebook.com/partylite.
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl’s, Le Chateau, Macy’s, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite and Urban Outfitters use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com and/or visit us on Facebook and Twitter.