TradeStone Software Earns Women Business Enterprise Certification
CEO Sue Welch Also Honored by Salem Enterprise Center
Gloucester, Mass., November 1, 2010
- TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of private label and branded goods, today announced TradeStone has earned a Women Business Enterprise Certification.
- The certification was provided by the National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC), established to create an avenue of increased access by women business owners to compete for corporate and government contracts.
- TradeStone Software CEO Sue Welch has always been a strong advocate for women in business. In fact, nearly half of TradeStone employees are women, a significant number for a software company.
- Welch will be discussing women’s business issues and TradeStone at the upcoming “Million Dollar Women Symposium”. Welch will participate on a panel with other accomplished women to motivate and empower women entrepreneurs to aspire to success.
- The Symposium will be held November 3, from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm EDT at the Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, Mass.
- “I’m honored to be recognized by the Salem Enterprise Center as I take great pride in supporting women’s business careers and growth,” said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. “TradeStone’s success is largely attributed to the amazing group of women I serve with on a daily basis and hope to continue to break boundaries and expand opportunities for women in software and other industries. The National Women Business Owners Certification will help us make the most of business opportunities and we look forward to what 2011 will bring.”
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Guitar Center, Kohl's, Le Chateau, Macy's, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite, The Children's Place, Urban Outfitters and Wilkinson use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com