TradeStone Software Kicks Off Annual User’s Conference TradeStone STARS 2011
World’s Largest Retailers Come Together in Boston to Share Success and Innovation with Merchandise Lifecycle Management
Gloucester, Mass., October 3, 2011
- TradeStone Software, delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced the kick off of the Company’s annual user’s conference, TradeStone STARS (Simplifying Technology Around Retailers and Suppliers) 2011 at the Colonnade Hotel in Boston.
- TradeStone STARS 2011 will feature educational sessions, customer case studies and product demonstrations focused around the capabilities and architecture of TradeStone's Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions.
- Susan Anderson, Retail Analyst, Citi Group
- Fritz Winans, President & COO, Specialty Retail & Global Sourcing, Hudson’s Bay Trading Company / Lord & Taylor
- Kevin Boyanowski, Senior Vice President, Global Sourcing, Family Dollar Stores
- Brett Leah, Project Manager & Shannon Radford, Redgold Facilitator, Mr Price Group
- Jill Puleri, Vice President, Retail Global Industry Leader, IBM
- Donna Lutfy, Vice President Sourcing & Katia Berlin, Business Process Owner, Groupe Dynamite
- Richard Hastings, Consumer Strategist, Global Hunter Securities
- STARS 2011 will also feature Value Sessions highlighting the most innovative ideas and deployments from TradeStone's customer community. These sessions will be hosted by American Eagle Outfitters, Guitar Center, Talbots, Pacific Sunwear and Belk Department Stores.
- Conference attendees will also be able to attend Technology workshops as well as in-depth demo sessions on Materials Management, Production Forecasting, PLM Tech Spec, Omni-channel & Supplier Forecasting, Testing, Certification & Visibility, and Community & Adoption.
- “TradeStone STARS is the culmination of a banner year that has seen us achieve double digit growth and maintain the largest active retail customer base in the PLM/MLM space,” said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. “We’re delighted that our all-star customers can celebrate the significant value they’ve realized in deployments of our award-winning solutions around the world.”
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl’s, Le Chateau, Macy’s, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite, Urban Outfitters and Wilkinson use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com.