TradeStone Software Partners with MicroStrategy to Introduce TradeStone Business Intelligence
New Module Combines Market-Leading Business Intelligence Platform with Industry Best Practices to Offer Analytics and Visibility Across the Design-to-Delivery Lifecycle
Gloucester, Mass., May 15, 2012
- TradeStone Software delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced it has partnered with MicroStrategy to introduce TradeStone Business Intelligence.
- TradeStone Business Intelligence is built on the MicroStrategy platform. TradeStone Business Intelligence includes the following:
o MicroStrategy Business Intelligence platform
o Accelerator data models for TradeStone best practice based operational and analytical reports
as well as management performance dashboards
o Ability for clients to build and publish their own formatted reports based on TradeStone data models
- The reporting focus areas for TradeStone Business Intelligence are PLM, Sourcing, Order Management, Logistics, Quality, and Vendor Management.
- By providing a powerful business intelligence platform, a robust exception management engine and best practices across the entire design-to-delivery lifecycle, TradeStone has complimented its already widely-proven technology with the next level of analytical insight.
- Benefits of TradeStone’s Business Intelligence module include ease of use and greater flexibility to make report changes and updates, lower total cost of ownership for analytic tools, and integrated analysis and up-to-date pictures of the merchandise lifecycle to make better business decisions.
- For additional information on TradeStone Business Intelligence, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “MicroStrategy provides a proven integrated business intelligence platform on which to build the new TradeStone Business Intelligence module," said Sanju Bansal, MicroStrategy Chief Operating Officer. "By integrating MicroStrategy's powerful reporting and dashboard capabilities with TradeStone’s Business Intelligence module, retail organizations have the market-leading analytical capabilities to fit their design-to-delivery needs for private label and globally branded merchandise.”
- “MicroStrategy’s strength in the retail market made them the perfect strategic partner in bringing TradeStone Business Intelligence to life,” said Kamal Anand, CTO, TradeStone Software. “This new module is enabling our customers to follow trends in their design operations, perform analytics, score vendors and make better costing decisions – all through very visual and compelling interactive reports and dashboards. The results we’ve seen from early adopters of TradeStone Business Intelligence have been phenomenal, and we anticipate the overwhelmingly positive response to continue to grow as we penetrate the market further.”
Founded in 1989, MicroStrategy is a leading provider of enterprise software platforms for business intelligence (BI), mobile intelligence, and social intelligence applications. MicroStrategy’s BI platform enables leading organizations worldwide to analyze the vast amounts of data stored across their enterprises to make better business decisions. Companies choose MicroStrategy BI for its ease-of-use, sophisticated analytics, and superior data and user scalability. MicroStrategy’s mobile intelligence platform helps companies and organizations build, deploy, and maintain mobile apps across a range of solutions by embedding intelligence, transactions, and multimedia into apps. MicroStrategy’s social intelligence platform includes a number of applications that help enterprises harness the power of social networks for marketing and e-commerce, as well as a suite of free consumer friendly apps that use MicroStrategy’s enterprise technologies. The MicroStrategy Cloud offering combines MicroStrategy and third-party software, hardware, and services to enable rapid, cost-effective development of hosted BI, mobile, and social applications. To learn more about MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR), visit www.microstrategy.com and follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/microstrategy) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/microstrategy).
MicroStrategy and MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Platform are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MicroStrategy Incorporated in the United States and certain other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl’s, Le Chateau, Macy’s, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite and Urban Outfitters use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com and/or visit us on Facebook and Twitter.