TradeStone Software Signs Three Distributor Agreements to Expand Into New Markets and Geographies
Agreements with Logica, 5 Horizons Group and Tradestream to Extend the Global Reach of TradeStone's Merchandise Lifecycle Management Solutions
Gloucester, Mass., March 9, 2011
- TradeStone Software , delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of private label and globally branded goods, today announced the company has signed three distributor agreements with leading business technology and service firms Logica, 5 Horizons Group and Tradestream.
- These three distributor agreements signify TradeStone’s growth plans for working more closely with partners to deliver the company’s award-winning Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions into the European, South African and CPG markets.
- Logica is a 39,000 person France-based business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing company that reaches 36 countries, helping leading retailers reduce costs and speed time-to-market. TradeStone is partnering with Logica to continue its expansion and presence in the France and German retail market.
- Tradestream is a South-African based international trade management business, providing clients with accurate, interactive, real-time product costing and profitability assessments. Tradestream is working with TradeStone to implement and sell into the South African retail market.
- 5 Horizons Group provides consumer product companies with services, strategies, and technology to enhance their Asia Operations. 5 Horizons will offer TradeStone’s solutions, primarily employing a Software as a Service (SaaS) model, to the wide range of mid-market CPG manufacturers that develop private label and branded goods for sale to the mass and specialty retail channels.
- “TradeStone continues to enjoy year-over-year growth and these distributor agreements will help us meet the strong demand for our Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions,” said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software.
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Guitar Center, Kohl's, Le Chateau, Macy's, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite, The Children's Place, Urban Outfitters and Wilkinson use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com.