TradeStone Software Welcomes Customer Community for Annual User’s Conference TradeStone STARS 2013
Retail’s Brightest STARS Meet in Boston to Talk Merchandise Lifecycle Management Strategy and Success
Gloucester, Mass., April 29, 2013
- TradeStone Software , delivering Merchandise Lifecycle Management (MLM) solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of retail goods, today announced the kick off of the Company’s annual user’s conference, TradeStone STARS (Simplifying Technology Around Retailers and Suppliers) 2013 at the Hotel Commonwealth in Boston.
- TradeStone STARS 2013 will feature educational sessions, customer case studies and product demonstrations focused around the capabilities and architecture of TradeStone's award-winning Merchandise Lifecycle Management platform.
- Keynote speakers & session titles include the following:
- Carol Spieckerman, President & CEO, newmarketbuilders - “Three Trajectories That Will Rock Your Retail Reality”
- Dan Hooker, Chief Supplier Officer, Daymon Worldwide – “One Marketplace Platform”
- Teri Gray, Director of Operations, Global Sourcing, Guitar Center – “One Platform for Quality”
- Lindsay Graham, Senior Manager, Corporate and Global HR, & Marcia Kissel, Global Sourcing Tools and Process Manager, Family Dollar Stores – “One Platform for Adoption”
- Therese Oniskin, Director, Softlines Product Development and Sourcing, Meijer – “One Platform for Private Brand Development”
- Leslie Hand, Research Director, IDC Retail Insights – “Dynamics of Product Management, Merchandising and Supply Chain Convergence in an Omnichannel World”
- STARS 2013 will also feature Breakout Sessions highlighting the most innovative deployments and best practices around Business Intelligence and Integration, led by customers Urban Outfitters and Groupe Dynamite respectively.
- Conference attendees will also be able to view an in-depth MLM demo session as well as detailed product sessions around Bamboo Rose, Order Management, Analytics and IBM PureSystems.
- TradeStone STARS 2013 is exclusively sponsored by long-time partner IBM. A complete conference agenda can be found at www.tradestonesoftware.com/STARS .
- “TradeStone is coming off another year of growth internally and among our customer base,” said Sue Welch, CEO, TradeStone Software. “STARS is a favorite for our community because it gives everyone the opportunity to collaborate and learn from each other. We look forward to rocking out with our tribe as we celebrate this growth and success.”
About TradeStone Software, Inc.
TradeStone Software helps retailers, brand manufacturers and suppliers increase market share and improve margins through the use of Merchandise Lifecycle Management solutions that unify the design, sourcing, ordering and delivery of their private label and branded goods. Organizations including American Eagle Outfitters, Belk, Boots, Family Dollar, Groupe Dynamite, Guitar Center, Kohl’s, Le Chateau, Macy’s, NBrown Catalog Company, Pacific Sunwear, Shoprite and Urban Outfitters use TradeStone’s solutions to help them bring innovative and highly profitable products to market at record speeds.
TradeStone Software is headquartered in Gloucester, Mass., with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Bangalore, Hong Kong and London. More information can be found on the Web at www.tradestonesoftware.com and/or visit us on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .