TROAX: INTERIM REPORT JANUARY - SEPTEMBER 2015
Hillerstorp 6th of November, 2015 08.00 CET
JULY – SEPTEMBER 2015
- Order intake increased by 13 per cent.
- Sales increased 20 per cent to 25,6 (21,3) MEUR.
- Operating profit increased to 5,4 (3,8) MEUR.
- Operating margin increased to 21.1 (17,8) per cent.
- Adjusted operating profit increased to 5,4 (3,8) MEUR
- Adjusted operating margin increased to 21,1 (17,8) per cent, mostly explained by higher volumes.
- Earnings per share was 0,18 (0,12) EUR.
JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2015
- Order intake increased 28 per cent. Adjusted for acquisition, the growth was 12 per cent.
- Net sales increased with 28 per cent to 75,8 (59,2) MEUR. Adjusted for acquisition, the growth was 13 per cent.
- Operating profit increased to 15,8 (10,7) MEUR.
- Operating margin increased to 20,8 (18,1) per cent.
- Adjusted operating profit increased to 15,8 (10,0) MEUR.
- Adjusted operating margin increased to 20,8 (16,9) per cent explained by increased volumes.
- Earnings per share was 0,47 (0,35) EUR.
During the third quarter, Troax continued the positive trend from 2014 with increased order levels and results. The organic growth increased during the third quarter with 13 per cent, for comparable units in the same period last year. The development has been especially positive in the Nordic countries and New Markets. Our development in the New Markets has improved during the period as regards sales invoiced, albeit from a low level. We have received a few important orders to the automotive sector in the Far East.
In North America we have a positive development in order intake, but no major breakthrough with significant potential customers yet. At the end of the quarter In Continental Europe, we have noted customer’s greater caution to new large industrial investments.
Sales increased with 20 per cent, compared with the same period last year. The development has been especially positive in the Continental Europe, Nordic countries and New Markets. Nordic region have had a strong development in Property Protection.
The positive result development has continued, mainly due to higher sales and a continuous good capacity utilization in our manufacturing units. The adjusted operating profit amounted to 5,4 (3,8) MEUR for the period, which is more than 40 per cent higher than third quarter last year. The integration of Satech is developing according to plan and the company has delivered a significantly higher result than last year.
There is no significant currency impact in the result for the period.
The Working Capital has been stable, with a certain increase of receivables by the quarter end, due to the relative high invoicing level.. We have continued our good cash flow generation, the Net Debt has decreased by 2,7 MEUR, even though during this quarter, we have continued to pay some parts of the main investment in the new paint line that will be finished during Q1 2016.
After the third quarter, the company Lagermix Rullportar AB was acquired, which will add products and solutions to Troax customers in the growing market for self-storage.
The company do not make any forecast for the whole year.
Thomas Widstrand, CEO and President
Invitation to presentation of the third quarter result:
Thomas Widstrand, CEO presents the result on a phone conference on the 6th of November 2015 at 10:00a.m. CET. The conference will be held in English. For more information please refer to www.troax.com.
This information is in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act, the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or the regulations of NASDAQ Stockholm. The information was submitted for publication on 6th of November, 2015 at 08.00.
Troax is the leading global supplier of indoor perimeter protection (“metal-based mesh panel solutions”) for the market segments: Automation & Robotics, Material Handling & Logistics and Property Protection. Troax develops high quality and innovative safety solutions to protect people, property and processes.
Troax Group AB (publ), Reg. No. 556916-4030, has a global organisation with an unparalleled sales force and efficient logistics setup, enabling local presence and short delivery times in 31 countries. In 2014 Troax net sales amounted to around 90 MEUR and the number of employees amounted to about 400 persons. The Company’s head office is located in Hillerstorp, Sweden.