New club hammers deliver striking benefits
Olympia Tools, distributor of the Roughneck brand of hand tools and workwear, has made a new addition to its range. The business has extended its striking tool offer with a new, professional club hammer.
Like all products within the Roughneck range, the new Roughneck Gorilla Club Hammer has been developed with a firm focus on quality, performance and innovation.
Reflecting this, the new Gorilla Club Hammer has an intelligently designed, shaped steel head which is pointed at one end. This creates a domed face capable of creating much higher striking forces than a conventional flat face.
The other end of the head has also been enlarged enabling greater spread loading of any striking force whilst a 45° chamfer helps to reduce chips from the substrate being struck. Such chips can present health and safety risks if they become airborne.
The new Roughneck Gorilla Club Hammers also feature two additional striking faces on either side of the head. These employ steel which has been non-hardened making them ideal for hitting softer materials such as wood.
Further features include a head and handle that will never detach thanks to the fact that they are threaded onto each other as well as fixed together through a series of compressed ridges.
The handles are also made from premium quality fibreglass and benefit from a triple injected, comfortable grip
The new Roughneck Gorilla Club Hammers are available in two head weights – 1.1kg (2/12lb) and 1.81kg (4lb).
Commenting on the launch of the new club hammers, Vahe Der Kureghian, purchasing and marketing director at Olympia Tools, said: “The Roughneck range of striking tools are highly regarded in the market and cater for a wide variety of needs.
“It includes everything from high performance products like our VRS hammers and Gorilla Sledgehammers to specialist solutions such as our slater’s roofing and scotch hammers.
“The launch of our new Roughneck Gorilla Club Hammers will add to that choice and success.
“They are an ideal option whenever the application of precise striking force is required, such as when hitting bolsters and chisels.”
- ENDS -
Image: Roughneck Gorilla Club Hammer.jpg
Caption: Hard hitting advantages. Olympia Tools has extended its range of Roughneck striking tools with a new Roughneck Gorilla Club Hammer.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
- With its head offices and showrooms in Reading, Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd is a British based importer and distributor of premium quality, competitively priced hand tools and other products for the professional tradesman and serious DIY enthusiast.
- Olympia Tools prides itself on offering new, innovative and high performance products sourced from reputable manufacturers across the world.
- Specific and well-known brands available from Olympia Tools include Roughneck, Gorilla Bar, Thorsen, Power Grip, Wood Grenade and the MUTT (Multi Use Tough Tool).
- Olympia Tools has been trading in the United Kingdom for almost two decades.
- For more information on Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd and its products, visit www.olympia-tools.co.uk