New hammers to prove big hit
Olympia Tools, distributors of the Roughneck brand of hand tools and workwear, has made another new addition to its range.
The business - which remains highly active in developing its product portfolio as its buying team continue to seek out and introduce the best hand tools from around the world - has recently launched a new selection of anti-vibration hammers.
To ensure they live up to the Roughneck ethos of providing 'Tough tools for a tough world', the new hammers are manufactured from high quality drop forged steel alloy that's been both hardened and tempered for lasting durability.
They also feature a high quality satin finish as well as a double injected soft-grip finish for optimal user comfort.
Their most important benefit of all however is their use of an important and patented two piece vibration reduction system (VRS).
This unique technology offers major improvements in reducing the transmission of striking forces from the hammer to the user's hand. It enables the hammer to be used safely and comfortably for greatly extended periods of time.
Three products are being offered as part of the new Roughneck ‘Anti-vibe’ hammer range - a claw hammer, a roofer's hammer and a ball peon hammer.
Commenting Vahe Der Kureghian, purchasing and marketing manager at Olympia Tools, says: "Given the fundamental design of many hand tools hasn't changed for decades, even centuries, it's easy to think that they're all part and parcel the same. At Olympia Tools however, we are committed to sourcing and offering products that make a difference.”
He continues: "We've made it our business to seek out those small innovations and advances which combined make a big difference to hand tool performance. Our new Anti-vibe hammers embody this approach perfectly.
"We're sure they'll prove a massive hit with a wide range of users, which in turn will ensure strong sales for our growing network of nationwide stockists."
- ENDS -
Image: Roughneck VRS hammers.jpg
Caption: Hammer time. Olympia Tools has extended its Roughneck range with three new and innovative anti-vibration hammers.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
- With its head offices and showrooms in Reading, Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd is a British based importer and distributor of premium quality, competitively priced hand tools and other products for the professional tradesman and serious DIY enthusiast.
- Olympia Tools prides itself on offering new, innovative and high performance products sourced from reputable manufacturers across the world.
- Specific and well-known brands available from Olympia Tools include Roughneck, Gorilla Bar, Thorsen, Power Grip, Wood Grenade and the MUTT (Multi Use Tough Tool).
- Olympia Tools has been trading in the United Kingdom for 15 years.
- For more information on Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd and its products, visit www.olympia-tools.co.uk