Interim report April-June 2017
Vicore Pharma Holding publish the interim report for the second quarter, 2017.
Important events during the second quarter 2017
- In May, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Vicore Pharma Holding elected Leif Darner as the new Chairman of the Board of Directors and Göran Arvidsson as a member of the Board of Directors.
- In May, the AGM authorised the Board of Directors to decide on the issuing of new shares up to a maximum of 4 million shares. The authorisation may be used in one or more issues, and is valid up to and including the AGM 2018.
- In May, the Chairman of the Board of Directors, Leif Darner, increased his shareholding in the Company with 100 000 shares.
- In May, Recall Capital AB returned 250 000 borrowed shares to Protem Wessman AB.
- In June, Vicore Pharma Holding entered into an agreement with Erik Penser Bank regarding the service as Certified Adviser.
- In June, the Company announced three new key recruitments; Hans Jeppsson (CFO), Ulrike Steckelings (CSO) and Kicki Johansson (Head of Drug Development).
Important events after the period
- In August, positive results from the phase I extension study were published showing safety and tolerability, and indicating effects on lipid metabolism.
Half-year financial report january-june 2017 compared to same period previous year (group)
- Profit/Loss after financial items amounted to -4 886 KSEK (-3 262).
- Operating profit/loss amounted to -4 827 KSEK (-3 260).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to -6 691 KSEK (-6 463).
- Equity amounted to 121 244 KSEK (78 986), as per 30 June.
- Cash and cash equivalents as per 30 June amounted to 40 224 KSEK (13 038).
- Earnings per share amounted to -0.31 (-0.26), as of 30 June
- On 30 June, the total number of shares was 15 868 504.
Quarterly financial report april-june 2017 compared to same period previous year (group)
- Profit/Loss after financial items amounted to -2 301 KSEK (-1 341).
- Operating profit/loss amounted to -2 300 KSEK (-1 341).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to -4 217 KSEK (-2 495).
For further information, please contact:
Per Jansson, CEO
Tel: +46 709 17 47 46 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hans Jeppsson, CFO
Tel: +46 70553 14 65 or e-mail: email@example.com
This is information which Vicore Pharma Holding AB is required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Market Act. The information was provided by the above contact person's auspices, for publication August 24, 2017 at. 8:30 CET.
About Vicore Pharma Holding
Vicore Pharma develops drugs that act through the AT2 receptor. The company’s drug candidate C21 aims to improve the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, a rare disease for which C21 has been granted orphan drug designation both in the EU and the US. In addition, C21 is explored pre-clinically in a number of rare diseases where the AT2 receptor plays an important role. Vicore Pharma is based in Astra Zeneca's Bioventurehub in Mölndal. The company's share (VICO) is listed for trading on Nasdaq First North in Stockholm with Erik Penser Bank as Certified Adviser. For more information, see www.vicorepharma.com