Vicore Pharma Holding publish annual report for 2016
We achieved the milestones we determined for 2016. Now, we will continue to develop C21 into a future drug for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis says Per Jansson, CEO of Vicore Pharma Holding AB.
Important events during the financial year
- Private placement of 570,000 warrants were carried out in January
- Phase I trials began in April and was completed in November
- At the AGM in April, Leif Darner was appointed a new Board member
- The holding in the financial asset I-Tech increased by 312,500 shares in a rights issue in July
- In August, Vicore Pharma received orphan drug status in Europe for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF)
- Klas Malmberg was recruited as Senior Medical Advisor. The position was transferred in November to Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
Important events after the end of the financial year
- A loan agreement with Capital Recall that facilitates additional working capital was entered in January
- An additional study with the drug candidate C21 in a risk group was started in January
- A patent application for new drug molecules based on C21 was submitted in January
- Vicore Pharma received Orphan Drug Designation from the FDA for IPF in January
- On February 23, the Board took the decision of two directed issues. It was done with the authorisation from the Annual General Meeting 2016 of 2 million shares and partly provided by the Extraordinary General Meeting’s subsequent approval of an additional 1.5 million shares, a total of about SEK 56 million. Both issues have now been completed and the second is under registration with the Swedish Companies Registration Office (Bolagsverket).
- C21 showed excellent properties in key markers in an in vitro study of pulmonary fibrosis that was presented on March 8
For further information, please contact:
Göran Wessman, chairman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +46 (0)708-16 14 50 or e-mail: email@example.com
Nina Carlén, IR, Communication & Administration coordinator
Tel: 0763-90 94 04 eller e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is information which Vicore Pharma Holding AB is required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Market Act. The information was provided by the above contact person's auspices, for publication April 6, 2017 at. 08:45 CET.
About Vicore Pharma Holding
Vicore Pharma, a Nasdaq Stockholm First North listed holding-, and management company. Vicore Pharma develops drugs targeting stimulation of the AT2 Receptor (AT2R) in the Renin-Angiotensin-System (RAS). The company vision is to establish AT2-agonists as a new effective class of small molecule drugs. Our lead candidate, C21 will be focused on the indication Idiopatic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). For further information, please refer to www.vicorepharma.com
Vicore Pharmas share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm, First North under the ticker VICO.
The company´s Certified Adviser is Redeye AB