Interim Management Report Vigmed Holding AB (publ) January 1 – March 31, 2016
Sales of the first quarter were the best so far for Vigmed. Sales were up 34 percent compared to the first quarter of 2015.
Efforts to reduce the Group’s cost base and focus on cost management have resulted in significantly reduced costs in the first quarter.
During the first quarter Vigmed, together with its distributors, won smaller tenders in several countries and started participating in a couple of major tender processes with expected completion during the second half of the year.
- Net sales for the first quarter amounted to SEK 2,039 thousand
(SEK 1,523 thousand in the first quarter of 2015).
- Operating result in the first quarter for the Group amounted to
SEK -7.0 million (SEK -9.1 million).
- Net income per weighted number of shares for the first quarter amounted to SEK -0.12 (SEK -0.21).
- Cash flow from operating activities during the first quarter amounted to
SEK -10.8 million (SEK -18.8 million).
- Cash flow from investing activities during the first quarter amounted to
SEK -1.4 million (SEK -2.4 million).
For further information contact:
Chairman of the Board, Lennart Holm +46 70 630 8562 or CEO, Henrik Olsen +46 76 349 7364
Vigmed is a Swedish medical technology company whose mission is to eliminate needlestick injuries and the associated risk of cross infections with blood-borne infectious diseases by offering the market unique needle-protected products. Vigmed is headquartered in Helsingborg, Sweden. Vigmed’s share is traded on NASDAQ OMX First North in Stockholm (ticker VIG) and has approximately 5 600 shareholders. Remium Nordic AB is the Company’s Certified Advisor. Additional information about the company can be found on Vigmed’s website: www.vigmed.com/investor