Interim report January-September 2017: Continuing high growth and profitability
- Sales amounted to SEK 246 (210) million, corresponding to an increase of 17 percent in SEK. Sales growth was 20 percent in local currency and consisted in its entirety of organic growth.
- Operating income before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 98 (71) million, corresponding to a margin of 40 (34) percent.
- Net income amounted to SEK 65 (45) million, which gave earnings per share of SEK 2.98 (2.05).
- Sales amounted to SEK 775 (605) million, corresponding to an increase of 28 percent in SEK. Sales growth was 27 percent in local currency of which 21 percent represented organic growth.
- Operating income before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 305 (207) million, corresponding to a margin of 39 (34) percent.
- Net income amounted to SEK 196 (131) million, which gave earnings per share of SEK 8.99 (6.03).
Gothenburg, November 2, 2017
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Thomas Axelsson, CEO
Queries should be addressed to:
Thomas Axelsson, CEO, tel 46 31 721 80 01
Mikael Engblom, CFO, tel 46 31 721 80 14
This information is information that Vitrolife AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8.30 am CET on November 2, 2017.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
Vitrolife is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife develops, produces and markets medical devices for assisted reproduction. Work is also carried out to enable the use and handling of stem cells for therapeutic purposes.
Vitrolife has approximately 370 employees and the company's products are sold in about 110 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in Australia, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and USA. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Göteborg, Sweden. Corporate identity number 556354-3452. Tel: 46 31 721 80 00. Fax: 46 31 721 80 99. E-mail: email@example.com. Website: www.vitrolife.com/