Notice of Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife AB (publ)
The Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife AB (publ) will take place on Thursday April 26, 2018, at 5 p.m. in the company’s premises at Gustaf Werners gata 2 in Gothenburg. Notice of attendance at the Annual General Meeting shall be given no later than Friday, April 20, 2018.
Shareholders wishing to participate at the Annual General Meeting shall notify the company by mail to Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Gothenburg, Sweden, Att: Anita Ahlqvist, by phone +46 31 721 80 83, by fax +46 31 721 80 99 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Full name/business name, preferably personal identification number/ company registration number (or the equivalent), address, telephone number, number of shares, details of any advisors and where appropriate details of a representative or proxy must be stated in the notification. A proxy form in Swedish for shareholders wishing to be represented by proxy will be found on www.vitrolife.com.
Shareholders that have their shares registered in the name of a nominee must temporarily record their shares in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB in their own names to be able to attend the General Meeting. Such registration must be carried out no later than Friday, April 20, 2018.
The following proposals will be amongst those presented at the Annual General Meeting:
- Dividend of SEK 3.70 per share and Monday, April 30, 2018, as the record date for the dividend.
- The Election Committee proposes that the Board shall consist of six members. The Election Committee proposes re-election of the Board members Carsten Browall, Barbro Fridén, Pia Marions, Fredrik Mattsson, Jón Sigurdsson and election of the new Board member Lars Holmqvist. Tord Lendau has declined re-election. It is proposed that Carsten Browall is elected as Chairman of the Board (re-election). Remuneration to the Board members is proposed to be SEK 2,240,000, of which SEK 750,000 to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 250,000 to each of the other members of the Board. SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 30,000 to the other members of these committees. The proposal equals and increase of SEK 625,000 of the total amount compared to the previous year.
- Increase number of shares (share split 5:1)
- Authorization for the Board to resolve to issue new shares up until the next Annual General Meeting.
- Authorization for the Board to make a decision on the acquisition of the company’s own shares during the period up until the next Annual General Meeting.
Attachment: Full notice
Gothenburg, March 20, 2018
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Carsten Browall, Chairman of the Board, phone 46 (0)70 255 65 32
Mikael Engblom, CFO, phone 46 31 721 80 14
This information is information that Vitrolife AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8.30 am CET on March 20, 2018.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
Vitrolife is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife develops, produces and markets medical devices for assisted reproduction.
Vitrolife has approximately 370 employees and the company's products are sold in about 110 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in Australia, Belgium, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and USA. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Göteborg, Sweden. Corporate identity number 556354-3452. Tel: 46 31 721 80 00. Fax: 46 31 721 80 99. E-mail: email@example.com. Website: www.vitrolife.com/