Proposal of the Election Committee regarding members of the Board etc. for Vitrolife AB (publ)
The Election Committee of Vitrolife, which was appointed in accordance with the resolution of the Annual General Meeting on April 28, 2016, consists of:
- Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the Election Committee, representing Bure Equity AB
- Niels Jacobsen, representing William Demant Invest A/S
- Martin Lewin, representing Eccenovo AB
- Carsten Browall, Chairman of the Board
The Election Committee proposes the following to the Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife that will take place on Thursday April 27, 2017:
- that the Chairman of the meeting shall be Carsten Browall.
- that the members of the Board shall be six in number.
- that the Board remuneration shall be SEK 1,615,000, of which SEK 500,000 to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 175,000 to each of the other members of the Board. SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 30,000 to the other members of these committees. The proposal means no change compared to the previous year.
- re-election of the Board members Fredrik Mattsson, Tord Lendau, Barbro Fridén, Pia Marions, Carsten Browall and Jón Sigurdsson.
- re-election of Carsten Browall as Chairman of the Board.
- re-election of Deloitte AB as the Company’s auditor for a mandate period of 3 years, and that the auditors’ fees shall be paid during the mandate period in accordance with invoices approved by the Audit Committee.
- that a new Election Committee be set up for the Annual General Meeting of 2018. It is proposed that the Election Committee is appointed by the Chairman of the Board at the latest by the end of the third quarter of 2017 contacting the three largest shareholders or group of shareholders and ask them to each appoint one member of the Election Committee. The three members who are appointed and the Chairman of the Board constitute the Election Committee. The Election Committee appoints a Chairman internally.
Queries should be addressed to:
Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the Election Committee, phone +46 8 614 00 20
Carsten Browall, Chairman of the Board, phone +46 70-255 65 32
This information is information that Vitrolife AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 11.00 am CET on March 20, 2017.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
Vitrolife is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife develops, produces and markets medical devices for assisted reproduction. Work is also carried out to enable the use and handling of stem cells for therapeutic purposes.
Vitrolife has approximately 330 employees and the company's products are sold in about 110 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in Australia, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and USA. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Göteborg, Sweden. Corporate identity number 556354-3452. Tel: 46 31 721 80 00. Fax: 46 31 721 80 99. E-mail: email@example.com. Website: www.vitrolife.com/