Proposal of the Election Committee regarding members of the Board etc. for Vitrolife AB (publ)
The Election Committee of Vitrolife, which was appointed in accordance with the resolution of the Annual General Meeting on April 27, 2017, consists of:
Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the Election Committee, representing Bure Equity AB
Niels Jacobsen, representing William Demant Invest A/S
Hans Ek, representing SEB investment management
Carsten Browall, Chairman of the Board
The Election Committee proposes the following to the Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife that will take place on Thursday April 26, 2018:
- that the Chairman of the meeting shall be Carsten Browall.
- that the members of the Board shall be six in number.
- that the Board remuneration shall be SEK 2,240,000, of which SEK 750,000 to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 250,000 to each of the other members of the Board. SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 30,000 to the other members of these committees. The proposal equals an increase of SEK 625,000 of the total amount compared to the previous year.
- re-election of the Board members Fredrik Mattsson, Barbro Fridén, Pia Marions, Carsten Browall, Jón Sigurdsson and election of the new Board member Lars Holmqvist. Tord Lendau has declined re-election.
- re-election of Carsten Browall as Chairman of the Board.
- that a new Election Committee be set up for the Annual General Meeting of 2019. It is proposed that the Election Committee is appointed by the Chairman of the Board at the latest by the end of the third quarter of 2018 contacting the three largest shareholders or group of shareholders and ask them to each appoint one member of the Election Committee. The three members who are appointed and the Chairman of the Board constitute the Election Committee. The Election Committee appoints a Chairman internally.
Patrik Tigerschiöld, Chairman of the Election Committee, phone 46 8 614 00 20
Carsten Browall, Chairman of the Board, phone 46 70 255 65 32
This information is information that Vitrolife AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 11.00 am CET on March 19, 2018.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
Vitrolife is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife develops, produces and markets medical devices for assisted reproduction.
Vitrolife has approximately 370 employees and the company's products are sold in about 110 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in Australia, Belgium, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and USA. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Göteborg, Sweden. Corporate identity number 556354-3452. Tel: 46 31 721 80 00. Fax: 46 31 721 80 99. E-mail: email@example.com. Website: www.vitrolife.com/