Report from Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife AB (publ)
At Vitrolife’s Annual General Meeting today, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- The Board’s proposed dividend of SEK 3.70 per share for the financial year 2017 was approved. Monday April 30, 2018 was adopted as the record day.
- Re-election of Board members Carsten Browall, Barbro Fridén, Pia Marions, Fredrik Mattsson, and Jón Sigurdsson and new election of Lars Holmqvist, in accordance with the election committee’s proposal. Carsten Browall was re-elected Chairman of the Board.
- Remuneration to the members of the Board shall be totalling SEK 2,240,000, of which SEK 750,000 to the Chairman of the Board, SEK 250,000 to each of the other members of the Board, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Audit Committee, SEK 60,000 to the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and SEK 30,000 to the other members of these committees.
- Increase of the number of shares (share split 5:1) and amendment of Articles of Association in accordance with the proposal of the Board.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 2,170,000 shares in total (10 850 000 shares after split), corresponding to just below 10 percent of the company’s share capital.
- The Board was authorized to take a decision, up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, with regard to the acquisition of the company’s own shares. The Company can at no time hold more than 10 percent of the total shares in the Company.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.
Gothenburg, April 26, 2018
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Queries should be addressed to:
Thomas Axelsson, CEO, tel 46 31 721 80 01
Mikael Engblom, CFO, tel 46 31 721 80 14
This information is information that Vitrolife AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 7.30 pm CET on April 26, 2018.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
Vitrolife is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife develops, produces and markets medical devices for assisted reproduction.
Vitrolife has approximately 370 employees and the company's products are sold in about 110 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in Australia, Belgium, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and USA. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Göteborg, Sweden. Corporate identity number 556354-3452. Tel: 46 31 721 80 00. Fax: 46 31 721 80 99. E-mail: email@example.com. Website: www.vitrolife.com/