Report from Annual General Meeting of Vitrolife AB (publ)
At Vitrolife’s Annual General Meeting yesterday, April 29, the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- The Board’s proposed dividend of SEK 0.60 per share for the financial year 2012 was approved. Friday May 3, 2013 was adopted as the record day.
- Re-election of Board members Fredrik Mattsson, Tord Lendau, Maris Hartmanis, Barbro Fridén and Carsten Browall and new election of Pia Marions, in accordance with the election committee’s proposal. Carsten Browall was elected Chairman of the Board.
- Remuneration to the members of the Board shall be totalling SEK 900,000, of which SEK 300,000 is allocated to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 120,000 to each of the other Board members.
- Authorization for the Board, for the time up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, to take a decision on the issue of a maximum of 1,950,000 shares in total, corresponding to just below 10 percent of the company’s share capital.
- The Board was authorized to take a decision, up until the next Annual General Meeting and on one or more occasions, with regard to the acquisition of the company’s own shares. The Company can at no time hold more than 10 percent of the total shares in the Company.
- The proposed principles for remuneration and other conditions of employment for the senior management were approved.
April 30, 2013
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Queries should be addressed to:
Carsten Browall, Chairman of the Board, phone 46 70 255 65 32
Mikael Engblom, CFO, phone 46 31 721 80 14
Vitrolife is required to publish the information in this press release in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on April 30, at 8.30 a.m.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
Vitrolife is a global medical device Group. Vitrolife Fertility product area develops, produces and markets products for the treatment of human infertility. Work is also carried out to enable the use and handling of stem cells for therapeutic purposes
Vitrolife has approximately 230 employees and the company's products are sold in approximately 100 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in USA, Australia, France, Italy, United Kingdom, China, Japan and Hungary. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, Small Cap.
Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Göteborg, Sweden. Corporate identity number 556354-3452. Tel: 46 31 721 80 00. Fax: 46 31 721 80 99. E-mail: email@example.com. Website: www.vitrolife.com/