2020 Bulkers Ltd. (2020) – 2021 Annual General Meeting
2020 Bulkers Ltd. (the “Company”) advises that the 2021 Annual General Meeting of the Company was held on June 24, 2021 at 10:30 ADT at 2nd Floor, The S.E. Pearman Building, 9 Par-la-Ville Road, Hamilton HM 11, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2020 were presented to the Meeting.
The following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect Alexandra Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Jens Martin Arveschoug Jensen as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect Georgina E. Sousa as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-elect Neil James Glass as a Director of the Company.
5) To reduce the Share Premium account of the Company from US$105,232,597 to US$30,232,597 by the transfer of US$75,000,000 of the Share Premium to the Company’s Contributed Surplus account, with effect from July 1, 2021.
6) To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers AS as auditors and to authorize the Directors to determine their remuneration.
7) To approve remuneration of the Company’s Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$150,000 for the year ended December 31, 2021.
June 24, 2021