NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB Interim Report January - September 2019
Continued progress in KL1333.
Important events July – September
- NeuroVive initiates second part of its ongoing KL1333 Phase Ia/b clinical study
- NeuroSTAT receives Fast Track designation from the US Food and Drug Administration.
Financial information third quarter (July-September 2019)
- Net revenues: KSEK 0 (0)
- Other operating income: KSEK 1,500 (0)
- Loss before tax: KSEK -15,297 (-14,982)
- Loss per share*: SEK -0.08 (-0.20)
- Diluted loss per share**: SEK -0.08 (-0.20)
Financial information first nine months (January-September 2019)
- Net revenues: KSEK 85 (0)
- Other operating income: KSEK 2,500 (1,452)
- Loss before tax: KSEK -49,888 (-53,516)
- Loss per share*: SEK -0.30 (-0.72)
- Diluted loss per share**: SEK -0.30 (-0.72)
* Profit/loss for the period divided by average number of shares before dilution at the end of the period.
** Profit/loss for the period divided by average number of shares after dilution at the end of the period
Please find the complete interim report attached, or through our website www.neurovive.com.
This Interim Report is published in Swedish and English. In the event of any difference between the English version and the Swedish original, the Swedish version shall prevail.
This information is information that NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08:30 a.m. CET on 20 November 2019.
For more information, please contact:
Erik Kinnman, Chief Executive Officer
+46 (0)46-275 62 20
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (publ)
Medicon Village, SE-223 81 Lund, Sweden
Tel: +46 (0)46 275 62 20 (switchboard)
For news subscription, please visit http://www.neurovive.com/press-releases/subscription-page/
Follow us on LinkedIn
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB is a leader in mitochondrial medicine, with one project in clinical phase I (KL1333) for chronic treatment of primary mitochondrial diseases and one project, in preparation for clinical trials (NV354), for treatment of primary mitochondrial diseases with Complex I deficiency. NeuroSTAT for traumatic brain injury is another clinical phase project. The R&D portfolio also consists of projects for mitochondrial myopathy, NASH and cancer. NeuroVive’s ambition is to take drugs for rare diseases through clinical development and all the way to market, with or without partners. For projects for common indications the goal is out-licensing in preclinical phase. A subset of compounds under NeuroVive’s NVP015 program has been licensed to Fortify Therapeutics, a BridgeBio company, for the development of a local treatment of Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON). NeuroVive is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Sweden (ticker: NVP). The share is also traded on the OTCQX Best Market in the US (OTC: NEVPF).