AddLife Annual General Meeting 2020 – Covid-19 related measures
AddLife will take precautionary measures before the 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) due to the increased the risk level for the spread of infection in Sweden according to the Public Health Agency.
The goal is to reduce the risk of infection spread by holding a short and effective AGM with limited interaction, by the following measures:
- The number of Board of directors, auditors, lection committee members, employees and functionaries present at the AGM will be held at a minimum.
- No members of the election committee, the board of directors, representatives for the auditors, functionaries or employees, who have experienced respiratory problems in combination with a fever during the 14 days immediately preceding the meeting, will attend the AGM. Shareholders and proxies are kindly requested to observe the same behavior.
- No consumption or drinks will be offered.
- Hand sanitisers will be available at the premise of the AGM.
- Planned speeches are limited to a minimum in order to reduce the length of the AGM.
- The AGM closes immediately after the mandatory items of the agenda has been discussed.
- Shareholders who do not wish to attend the meeting in person may authorize a proxy to exercise their voting rights.
- The power of attorney is proposed to be presented to the Chairman of the Meeting or another person whom the shareholder knows will attend the AGM. If the power of attorney is exhibited to the Chairman of the Meeting, the power of attorney must be combined with a voting instruction so that the Chairman of the Meeting knows how to vote under the various decision points. If the power of attorney is not combined with a voting instruction, then the Chairman will not be able to represent the shareholder at the meeting. In other cases, the power of attorney should also be combined with a voting instruction. Along with the power of attorney, copies of relevant authorization documents must also be provided in accordance with what is stated in the notice to the AGM.
- Postal voting will be offered in accordance with the new temporary exceptions for annual general meetings.
- The board of directors in AddLife AB has resolved that the shareholders in AddLife AB shall be able to exercise their voting rights by postal voting and voting by e-mail at the Annual General Meeting 2020 in accordance with section 3 of the Act (2020:198) on temporary exceptions to facilitate the execution of general meetings in companies and other associations. Shareholders wishing to exercise their voting rights by postal voting shall send the form for postal voting to AddLife in accordance with the instructions given in the form.
Note that the possibility of having a proxy exercise the shareholders' voting rights at the AGM or by exercising the voting rights by postal voting presupposes that the shareholder has made a notification and is included in the share register in accordance with what is stated in the notice to the AGM. Thus, it is not enough to just submit a power of attorney form or a postal voting form.
AddLife provides blank power of attorney form and blank voting instructions as well as a postal voting form on the website under the tab "Corporate Governance" / "General Meeting".
AddLife follows the development very closely and will, if necessary, publish updated information on the website prior to the AGM.
AddLife is an independent player in the Life Science industry that offers high-quality products, services and advice to both the private and public sectors, mainly in the Nordic region and rest of Europe. AddLife has about 1,000 employees in some 45 operating subsidiaries. The Group currently has net sales of around SEK 3.7 billion. AddLife shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
The information was submitted for publication at 28 April 2020 at 12:30 p.m. CET.