Interim Report 1 January – 30 June 2019
"An European AddLife!"
1 APRIL – 30 JUNE 2019 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 36 percent to SEK 844 million (622), of which organic growth amounted to 2 percent and acquired growth amounted to 32 percent.
- EBITA increased by 8 percent to SEK 68 million (63), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 8.1 percent (10.1).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 31 million (35).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 65 million (29).
1 JANUARY – 30 JUNE 2019 (6 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 39 percent to SEK 1,689 million (1,219), of which organic growth amounted to 3 percent and acquired growth amounted to 34 percent.
- EBITA increased by 15 percent to SEK 138 million (120), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 8.2 percent (9.9).
- Profit after tax increased by 8 percent and amounted to SEK 66 million (61).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.44 (2.54). For the 12-month period, earnings per share amounted to SEK 5.24 (5.09).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 164 million (68).
- During the interim period, the company raised SEK 501 million in a rights issue.
- The equity ratio amounted to 47 percent (42).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 53 percent (65).
- During the interim period, the acquisition of Wellspect HealthCare’s business in surgery and respiration was completed. The acquisition is expected to contribute about SEK 170 million to annual sales.
Stockholm, 12 July 2019
AddLife AB (publ)
For more information, contact;
Kristina Willgård, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 510 12 23
Martin Almgren, CFO, email@example.com, +46 70 228 15 45
Investors. analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference at which CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the interim report. The presentation will be given in English and take about 20 minutes. after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 12 July 2019
The presentation will be available via the following link: https://5569958126.globalmeet.com/MartinAlmgren
Please call on: +46 8 22 90 90 code: 113242
AddLife is an independent player in the Life Science industry that offers high-quality products, services and advice to both the private and public sectors, mainly in the Nordic region. AddLife has about 900 employees in some 40 operating subsidiaries. The Group currently has net sales of around SEK 3.0 billion. AddLife shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
This information is information that AddLife AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 12 July 2019 at 08:00 a.m. CET.