Interim Report 1 January – 30 June 2020
” All time high quarter with strong results!”
APRIL – 30 JUNE 2020 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 48 percent to SEK 1,248 million (844), of which organic growth amounted to 39 percent and acquired growth amounted to 13 percent.
- EBITA increased by 167 percent to SEK 181 million (68), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 14.5 percent (8.1).
- Profit after tax increased by 284 percent to SEK 120 million (31).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.07 (0.28).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 128 million (65).
JANUARY – 30 JUNE 2020 (6 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 36 percent to SEK 2,301 million (1,689), of which organic growth amounted to 25 percent and acquired growth amounted to 13 percent.
- EBITA increased by 108 percent to SEK 287 million (138), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 12.5 percent (8.2).
- Profit after tax increased by 162 percent to SEK 174 million (66).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.55 (0.60). Earnings per share for the last 12 months amounted to 2.23 SEK (1.28).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 208 million (164).
- The equity ratio was 45 percent (47).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 67 percent (53).
Stockholm, 17 July 2020
AddLife AB (publ)
Investors. analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference at which CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the interim report. The presentation will be given in English and take about 20 minutes. after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 17 July 2020
The presentation will be available via the following link: https://5569958126.globalmeet.com/MartinAlmgren2
Please call on: +46 8 22 90 90 code: 327497
AddLife is an independent player in the Life Science industry that offers high-quality products, services and advice to both the private and public sectors, mainly in the Nordic region and rest of Europe. AddLife has about 1,000 employees in some 45 operating subsidiaries. The Group currently has net sales of around SEK 4.1 billion. AddLife shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
This information is information that AddLife AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 17 July 2020 at 08:00 a.m. CET.