Interim Report 1 January - 30 September 2017
“Strong organic growth during summer quarter!”
1 JULY – 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales rose by 26 percent to SEK 517 million (409), of which organic growth totalled 9 percent and acquired growth totalled 18 percent.
- EBITA rose by 39 percent to SEK 44 million (31), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 8.5 percent (7.7).
- Profit after tax rose by 22 percent and amounted to SEK 22 million (18).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 27 million (28).
1 JANUARY – 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 (9 MONTHS)
- Net sales rose by 25 percent to SEK 1,665 million (1,327), of which organic growth totalled 8 percent and acquired growth totalled 16 percent.
- EBITA rose by 37 percent to SEK 155 million (113), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 9.3 percent (8.5).
- Profit after tax rose by 27 percent and amounted to SEK 80 million (63).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.28 (2.79). For the 12-month period, earnings per share amounted to SEK 5.29 (4.13).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 111 million (37).
- The equity ratio amounted to 38 percent (49).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 65 percent (55).
- Three acquisitions have been carried out during the interim period, TM Techno Medica AB, Hepro AS and Krabat AS, with a combined annual sale of about SEK 225 million.
Stockholm, 26 October 2017
AddLife AB (publ)
For more information, contact;
Kristina Willgård, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 510 12 23
Martin Almgren, CFO, email@example.com, +46 70 228 15 45
Investors. analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference at which CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the interim report. The presentation will be given in Swedish and take about 20 minutes. after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 26 October 2017.
The presentation will be available via the following link: https://5569958126.globalmeet.com/MartinAlmgren
Please call on: +46 8 22 90 90 code: 113242
AddLife is an independent player in the Life Science sector, offering high-quality products, services and advice to the private and public sectors, above all in the Nordic region. AddLife has about 600 employees in some 35 subsidiaries that operate under their own brands. The Group has annual sales of about
SEK 2.0 billion. AddLife shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
This information is information that AddLife AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 a.m. CET on October 26, 2017.