Interim Report 1 January – 30 September 2018
1 JULY – 30 SEPTEMBER 2018 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 12 percent to SEK 578 million (517).
- EBITA increased by 16 percent to SEK 51 million (44), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 8.8 percent (8.5).
- Profit after tax increased by 9 percent and amounted to SEK 24 million (22).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 17 million (27).
1 JANUARY – 30 SEPTEMBER 2018 (9 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 8 percent to SEK 1,797 million (1,665).
- EBITA increased by 10 percent to SEK 171 million (155), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 9.5 percent (9.3).
- Profit after tax increased by 6 percent and amounted to SEK 85 million (80).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.53 (3.28). For the 12-month period, earnings per share amounted to SEK 5.21 (5.29).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 85 million (111).
- The equity ratio amounted to 40 percent (38).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 66 percent (65).
- During the interim period three acquisitions have been completed, with a combined annual sale of about SEK 110 million.
Stockholm, 7 November 2018
AddLife AB (publ)
Investors, analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference at which CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the interim report. The presentation will be given in English and takes about 20 minutes after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 7 November 2018
The presentation will be available via the following link: https://5569958126.globalmeet.com/MartinAlmgren
Please call on: +46 8 22 90 90 code: 113242
AddLife is an independent player in the Life Science sector, offering high-quality products, services and advice to both the private and public sectors, above all in the Nordic region. AddLife has about 600 employees in some 30 subsidiaries that operate under their own brands. The Group has annual sales of about SEK 2.4 billion. AddLife shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
This information is information that AddLife AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 a.m. CET on November 7.