Interim Report 1 January – 30 September 2020
” Another record quarter!”
1 JULY – 30 SEPTEMBER 2020 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 55 percent to SEK 1,241 million (802), of which organic growth amounted to 48 percent and acquired growth amounted to 12 percent.
- EBITA increased by 209 percent to SEK 199 million (65), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 16.1 percent (8.1).
- Profit after tax increased by 370 percent to SEK 127 million (27).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.14 (0.24).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 184 million (61).
- During the quarter, one acquisition has been completed and another one has been signed, which is subject to review decision from Italian authorities. Three more acquistions were completed post quarter end. Expected annual net sales amounts to approximately SEK 375 million.
JANUARY – 30 SEPTEMBER 2020 (9 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 42 percent to SEK 3,542 million (2,491), of which organic growth amounted to 33 percent and acquired growth amounted to 12 percent.
- EBITA increased by 139 percent to SEK 486 million (203), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 13.7 percent (8.1).
- Profit after tax increased by 224 percent to SEK 301 million (93).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.69 (0.84). Earnings per share for the last 12 months amounted to 3.13 SEK (1.28).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 391 million (225).
- The equity ratio was 49 percent (45).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 81 percent (51).
- The Board of directors proposes a dividend of SEK 0.50 per share. Extra ordinary general meeting will be held at 19 November 2020.
Stockholm, 21 October 2020
AddLife AB (publ)
Investors. analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference at which CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the interim report. The presentation will be given in English and take about 20 minutes. after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 21 October 2020
The presentation will be available via the following link: https://5569958126.globalmeet.com/MartinAlmgren2
Please call on: +46 8 22 90 90 code: 327497
AddLife is an independent player in the Life Science industry that offers high-quality products, services and advice to both the private and public sectors, mainly in the Nordic region and rest of Europe. AddLife has about 1,000 employees in some 50 operating subsidiaries. The Group currently has net sales of around SEK 4.5 billion. AddLife shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
This information is information that AddLife AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 21 October 2020 at 07:45 a.m. CET.